chapter 1:nope.

Read the description.

You walk into your newish job, still amazed at the size of the pizza plex. You were here yesterday and had the tour that every employee gets and were introduced to almost all the animatronics. There was two day care attendants and a theater fox you haven't seen because they are always busy unless it's closing time, or on an hour charging break.

You walked around saying hello to the security bots and they waved back happily getting back to work. I look for the daycare, but on my way I encounter a janitor bot spinning in circles around a mess. I get it's attention and it looks at me while spinning.

I pick it up and bring it to the mechanics office. No need for the safety chamber or anything of that nature, I manually turn it's wheels off and grab a screwdriver. I open the poor bot up and check it's wires, as I thought its wires looked like a hurricane and a tornado had a baby. Poor thing, at least it can't feel.

I fix the wires as quickly as possible and close it up, automatically turning on the wheels. "There you go, all fixed up! Can you test your new wires for me?" It nods it head and gets onto it's wheels. "Go forwards, backwards, turn, and jump please" it follows my orders, but can't jump. I look at it's wheels, and there flat as a squished fly.

I changed it's wheels, and they went and cleaned up the mess they used to circle. My boss walks in, "hey y/n, Already your doing a splendid job! The last mechanic couldn't figure out what was wrong with it and it was broken for months." I look away a little uncomfortable with nice comments. Then the daycare and theater came to mind "hey boss, Can you show me the daycare and theater? I'd love to meet the last three animatronics."

He nods and starts walking out. I follow him making small talk and joking about things. "Oh I forgot to mention, sun is a little ecstatic and moon can be strict. And foxy is out of commission right now, Just thought I'd let you know." Then I asked "if foxy is out of commission then why wasn't I able to at least see him yesterday?"

"He broke down last night, after hours after you left. he was on the theater stage preforming and looked to the seats and stared, until he fell over."

Knowing I will probably fix him knowing his behavior helped a lot. "Thank you for telling me. That helps a lot!" We then arrived at the daycare, I noticed that there was a lot of pictures of two animatronics. Your boss knocked on the big wooden door.  "SUNNY! IT'S MICHAEL."

Then it was quiet for a moment, then the doors opened up. "Hey boss! What's going... on" sun looks at you and suddenly your pulled into the air. Scared you hang on to sun who pulled you into the air and hugged you. "NEW FRIEND! OH THIS IS AMAZING YOU MUST BE THE NEW MECHANIC! oh I'm sorry I must be scaring you let me put you down." He sets me back on the foam floor. "unexpected, but I'm ok. Where's the other animatronic?"

Boss answers from behind "there the same animatronic but they switch personalities with the lights." As an mechanic I noticed the elbows had no protection for little fingers. Also when he was hugging me I noticed that he wasn't very soft, or warm.I'll have to fix that to. He smelled like lemons and that was awesome.

"We'll come back during nap time and meet moon. I have to meet foxy first though. Later!" "See you Later new friend!" I follow Michael to the theater. I see a sign on the door saying "so sorry! But foxy isn't feeling well, Please come back another time." We walk in and I see the empty rows of seats.

"Foxy is backstage, I'll let you walk around while I go get him. I'll bring him to parts and services." Michael walks back stage and it becomes quiet, Too quiet for a theater. "Spooky." I brush my hand on the seats armrest, it was dusty and needed a clean. "This hasn't been used for a while. What happened?"

I hear a few clanks and see Michael appearing from backstage, with a red fox like animatronic. "Why don't you go see moon? It should be nap time right now." I nodded and walked out heading to the daycare.
____________________________________

Thank you for reading If you see anything that needs editing just say so. I did my best to make it good. Don't be afraid to comment when I make a mistake. It's encouraging for me!
Also this was inspired by JuliannaVixenXOXO
and
Kayden-KayleeTheFox9
Thank you!