chapter 7: GOOD MORNING

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BE- "ugh... Wha..."

You awaken in your office and rub your eyes, getting up from the makeshift bed. You walk to the employee lounge, knowing that it's coffee maker is probably broken and if not then the laundry machines.

I see a few security bots escorting a angry mom. Then she started screaming at me to make the robots release her. I shake my head no and watch her child running behind trying to keep up. Weird, the robots have a specific protocol for when this happens.

I pull the child aside and ask whats going on. "Momma got mad at somebody and hit them. Now the robots are trying to take her away." I ponder for a moment and realized that someone tampered with the robots. "Give me a moment, also what's your name kid?" "Kat" I nod my head and pull out my control panel, overriding the two bots and making them come to us, with the mom.

When they finally got here the mom pretty much gave up on the cussing and fighting. I released her and she fell, being nice I quickly cought her and put her back on her feet. "I am so sorry miss, I think someone tampered with the two security bots here. I noticed because they didn't care about kat here." She basically ignored me and hugged her kid...
Understandable.

I tell them I'm going to the employee lounge and the two robots will be taken care of. Then I send the two robots to my office as I head to the lounge. Damn I want a (fav caffeine drink)

You walk in seeing Vanessa screaming at the coffee machine. Of course. She stopped screaming when I came in she stopped and smiled sheepishly. "Hey yn. Can you fix it?" I nod my head and get to work. machines nowadays are so weak. Unless the right people make them.

I close the bottom and make some much needed coffee. Foxy walks in as I'm waiting impatiently. "Ahoy captain! How's Bonnie coming along?" "Same as yesterday when you left. Didn't get back to it. How's the theaters program going?" He gives me a thumbs up and walks away. Then my coffee finishes and I sit down with it.

I ponder the design and any flaws it might have. Then I remembered that the voice actor is going to be here soon. You get up and walk to Michaels office.

About to knock on the door Michael opened it. Lucky it opened inward, or I'd have a broken mug. "Hey boss, what's the rush?" "Oh YN! I was about to look for you, Ace is here."  You both walk to the employee parking lot. And a bright red Ferrari was parking.

Jeez he must have a lot of money

Jeez he must have a lot of money. You both walk to the car as a tall lanky man with green skin and pointy glasses is getting out Michael calls out to him "Ace! Your here!" He smiles and walks over. And then he speaks " 'ey luv, I didn't think I would meet an angel today, may I ask for this angels name?" Oh he's a flirt. "YN. Don't remember it." I turn to Michael "do we have a recording booth? All I need is to get varying noises until the ai can start figuring the voice out itself. " Michael starts explaining to Ace the noises letters and words he needed to say.

"You can handle this right Michael? " He nods and I walk off. "I'll be in my office. Finishing touches and stuff."

I get to my office and get to work. Then as I'm coding I take a sip of my coffee and it's cold! Ughhhhhhhh, Damn physics. I microwave my coffee and get back to work as quickly as possible. A few hours later and I have him done other than the voice lines. I get up and walk to Michaels office.

I knock on the door "it's open" I open the door and see them chatting away. A little pissed I walk up to them. "You recorded the lines, right?" They nod. "So can I get to work? I'm almost done." Michael hands me a flash drive and I leave.

I finish the coding. Time to test it, after I fix the security bots.

I get to work on the first ones code and see everything is a mess! Nothing is in order, it's not closed in spots, misspelled words, good thing I can just delete all of it and then copy and paste from the other security bots that AREN'T broken. I do this with both of them and decided I should also check the wires and if anything is stuck into them. And as soon as I did I was greeted with sparking and hissing. Who keeps doing this to the bots?

If they keep doing this they might break a few beyond repair and then I'd be out of a job. Let's not think about that. I rework the wires and now I realized that they stink. I'll send them over to the cleaning division ASAP. Now to test Bonnie for the first time. I send to security bots on their way to be cleaned and go to the computer holding all of Bonnies information and controls. Then I click the on button.

______________________________________

Cliffhanger I'm so evil. Not like anyone is reading this anyway.