❀09❀

"The omega is suffering because of the lack of attention by their Alpha, I noticed he is marked recently, just after mating our wolves carved for their mates and that lacking in between you too, you shouldn't mated him in the first place if you are just going to ignore your omega." The doctor scolded Jungkook whose eyes widened, he wasn't at the fault alone, what he can do when the Omega is stubborn and hates him. "Talk to him and spend some time with him, his omega see you as his mate you both have to accept eachother." The doctor again said sternly looking at Jungkook who has worried expressions on his face. He awkwardly looked at the Omega's friends who gulped. "He is awake now, you can meet him." And the doctor left.

"I think, you both go in." The Alpha said to the Omega's friends who are looking guilty for the Alpha. "If anything needed just call me.

"But Jungkook-si you should also come in with us." Hoseok said to Jungkook who looked somehow conflicted. He bit his lips as he remembered how the Omega freaked out when he woke up after his heat, what if the same thing happened again? Without thinking further the Alpha just shooked his head.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"How are you feeling." Hoseok asked as he sat on the stool beside the Omega's bed.

"How do you think?" The Omega's sarcasm is high in his tone.

Taehyung scoffed. "Keep your bitchy attitude to yourself."

The Omega pouted crossing his arms on his chest he looked at Hoseok. "Tell him to get the fuck out."

"Don't be stobborn Jimin." Hoseok scolded his friend who pouted more, why everyone is scolding him today first that bitch doctor and now his friends. "First of all why you didn't stopped me to go to that stinky Alpha and-"

The Omega was mumbling but his words cuts of by Taehyung's harsh tone. "How a person can be so shitty?" Taehyung gritted his teeth and the Omega looked at him disbelief, how can he take side some other Alpha? "You should be thankful that he didn't pushed you away when you digged your fangs in his neck, aren't you are thankful that he didn't rejected you? I think he should have pushed you away infront of the whole campus so you know how it feels of being insulted like you have done with him so many times." The Alpha ended his speech panting as he walked out of the room slamming the door making the Omega's flinch.

Jimin's cheeks turned red because of embarassment, his eyes stung with tears as he tried to blink them away but wasn't able to control, his chin woobled as he looked at Hoseok.

"He is very rude, you shouldn't mate him." Jimin said as he saw his bestfriend who tried his best not to laugh.

To be Continued.

Thankyou so much for reading

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨