The Twin Daughters of Rheanyra

One stormy day on Dragonstone the Heir to the Iron Throne Princess Rheanyrea was giving birth to her first child(children). What the princess did not know was that she would get her wish of a Visenya but she would not give the princess peace. For Visenya came into the world holding onto her twins hand. The handmaidens tried to separate them but Visenya would scream and kick if she was away from her sister. That is why the twins were compared to the sister-wifes of Aegon the conqueror.

The childhood of the twins were amazing until they moved back to Kingslanding from Dragonstone.  There mother stopped spending time with the girls over the years. Stoped going to the dragon pit or on walks around Kingslanding with them. Expically when there little brothers came around. Rheanys loved each one of her little brothers.But Viesnya was completely the opposite once her little brother Luke was born with brown hair instead of the family white blond hair that all members had.

The twins do spend most of there time together or out doing any of there hobbies. Rheanys would still help her mother with her brothers and she helped deliver Luke when he was born. Or she is knitting with Viesnya and their Aunt Heleana. Now Viesnya is the opposite she is ether tranning with her father or reading up on politics of the world she has a bond of understanding with her great uncle Deamon. Both of the twins ride a dragon.

Princess Visenya Targaryen
age 10 (16 after time skip)
eyes - purple
hair -white and curly
(Looks like a copy of her Aunt Lena)
Love Interest- Prince Aegon Targaryen

(Nightmare)-is Viesnyas night black dragon with purple scales on his back he was originally her Aunt Levas but she died before she could claim her. So Viesnya claimed the dragon in her fifth name day. But she does not ride him for that long after her and her sisters tenth name day when he and a unclaimed dragon got into a fight.

Princess Rheanys Targaryen
age 10(16 in time skip)
eyes - purple
hair - white and curly
(Meraxea)- is Rheanys dragon she is named after her namesakes dragon Meraxes. She has pink and gold scales. She was the dragon that hatched in Rheanys cradle.

Both of the dragons have a sibling bond because of there riders and it is hard to find one with out the other. They even share a cave in the dragon pit when there in Kingslanding.