Leaving Driftmark

Visenya's POV

I sat with my younger cousins who had just been given the news that their father would be going on trail in Kingslanding for planning the death of their uncle my father. Rhena did not want to hear it she thought it was a lie when both grandmother and I told her. Bela was the opposite once i told her about everything that i had heard she sat there thinking through everything.

" King Viserys and Crown Prince Aegon are here to see you Princess Rheanys " A guard announced walking into the room.

Behind the guard was Papa and Aegon all of stood up and bowed to them. Papa went over and talked to grandma Rheanys while Aegon came and sat next to me and gave me a kiss. After a couple minutes Grandma and Papa came over to us.

"Bela you will be going to Kingslanding and staying in the care of the Visenya and Rhena you will be under my care while we are in Kingslanding and then when the time is right you will join Bela" Grandma Rheanys said coming to sit back down in her seat.

"That's not fair your splitting us up all because Visenya thinks she heard father planing uncles death that's not fair" Rhena yelled.  Aegon held my hand so i didn't stand up and yell at her but that did not hold me back.

"Listen here Lady Rhena I made a promise to my aunt your mother when i was little that i would protect the both of you. i do not go back on my word never have never will i will protect my family with fire and blood like my house words say" I said standing up from my seat.

" Like how you stole my dragon from me Vhagar was mine to claim not yours mine" Rhena said getting in my face. I backed up a little because i did not want her right in my face.

"Like I have told you before Rhea that Vhagar is not something that just because your mom claimed it means that it goes directly to you if you wish to argue it that way then your mother did not have a claim to her in the first place because my great grandfather Prince Bealon Targaryen was the rider before your mother was Vhagar rider. Do you see now we're that sounds wrong Rhena?" I said staring her down.

Rhena sat down in her seat guilt after i said that to her. I could tell she was thinking about what I just told her.

" I see your point now Visenya and i am sorry for letting my angry about father out on you" Rhena said looking up at me from her hands.

" Rhena as your older cousin I will always love you no matter what your father does i will protect you" i told her.

" What did my dad ever do to you Visenya that made you hate him so much" Rhena asked as she stood up.

" I do not want to talk about it" i said starting to walk away controlling my anger.

" No if you truly want to take care of us tell me honestly Visenya why does our father make you mad now" Rhena asked.

" He let Caraxes kill Night okay his dragon killed mine and do not give me the oh no he didn't have a clue what his dragon did to Night when he did when his dragon came back with claw marks" I said with tears coming down my face.

Even after a week after losing Night it still hurt that he was killed. More so that my uncle did it and will keep using it as leverage on me in the future. The stunned looks on everyone's face after i said that.

"Visenya got a letter from Leana about it" Aegon said pulling out the letter from his shirt and passed it to grandma.

" I am so sorry about your lose Visenya I had no idea my brother did that" Papa said from his seat Aegon held me to him.

" It's okay Papa i didn't know that he did that ether until Aunt Lena told me" i said giving Papa a hug.

After that everyone gathered their belongings and headed to drop off are trunks at the shop and then head to our dragons. I had said good by to my siblings that were returning to Dragonstone with my mother. As Papa had ordered them to after he annulled her marriage to father and had given the last name Strong to my half brothers.

After finding out Ser Harwin had survived the fire at Harrhall thanks to his half sister Alys Rivers saving him just before the fire took to his room. Which was a miracle when we found out about it when we got to kingslanding. Father still considers Luke his son.

The next week father pardoned Uncle Deamon for trying to kill him. But with Papas orders Uncle Deamon was allowed to go free with a couple of rules he had to follow. Such as Caraxes was to be kelpt in his own dragon pit and to always be watched by four dragon keepers at all time. 

If he marries my mother like he had planned to none of there kids would be able to be in line for the iron throne. They could only get to the throne by marriage and everyone knows how i feel about my uncle.

"My love it is time to go wave by at Dearon as he heads to start his study in old town " Aegon said as he walked into my room.

" Coming my love i got distracted but what has all happened i am on my way" I stood up and closed my book.

Aegon and Helena were waiting out in the hallway for me. Helena had one of her favourite books under her arm. Rhea was already out there with Papa and Aemond.  We walked and Aegon and listened to Helana tell us about her book.