The Targaryen Side

Visenya's POV

I stood on my balcony and watched the sky as Alys came into my chambers and walked over to me on the balcony. I looked over to her and nodded we both made our way into my chambers.

" Your highness your uncle Prince Aemound is here to see you" my guard said.

" Well let him in Ser Ares" I said sitting down in a chair next to Alys.

" Yes my Princess" Ser Ares said then leaving the room.

" I heard that uncle is back in Kingslanding dear sister" Aemound said pouring some wine into a cup as he walked into my room.

" Unfortunately he is" I nodded as Alys handed me my glass of water.

" I have only meat him once and he is already a damper on kings landing i am happy my brother took Jace with him" Alys said both Aemound and i raised our cups to that.

" I can't wait to see his face when he realizes that his grip he use to have on kings landing is no longer here, how is master of wispers doing for you Aemound" I asked

" It's going well and i have built up my own well connected grape vine. dear sister" Aeniund said

" I already know that Alys is one of your facts collector along with a Melina Snow up in the North" I said standing up and going to get more to drink.

"So why did you call us here Visenya" Aemound ask.

" It's because her uncle Daemon is here in kings landing i saw him earlier when i went with Rhea to go pick up the two little kids and Joffrey" Alys said sitting up.

" So are we going to start planning uncles down fall now" Aemound said and i nodded.

" But we need to figure out away to get my now three younger brothers away from him and then my mother" i said looking at both of them.

" I can help you" We all turned and saw Bela standing at the door.

" Who let you in here?" Alys said standing up from her seat.

" My love i am sure Bela has a good reason to be here" Aemound said standing up and walked over to Alys.

" Now Bela it's nice to see you again cousin what brings you here" I said sitting my drink down and walking over to her.

" I should have spoke up all those years ago after my mother died but i know what my father is capable of and that's anything two years ago i chose to go live with Grandmother on earth Driftmark he has Rhena wanting to do as he says" Bela said i directed her over to my couches and Alys followed along.

" What else do you need to say Bela oh that your sorry for the fight that took my eye" Aemound said.

" I am sorry about your eye Aemound but no the need that my father has for power once he gets some he only wants more and Rheanyra was a ticket to the top for him then when the king announced that he was stripping Rheanyra of the title of heir he came up with a new plan to get rid of Uncle but thanks to Visenya and Rhea over hearing Uncles life was spared" Bela said

"I remember you telling me about this Visenya" Alys said sitting down across from Bela.

"Yes what else do you have to tell us Bela" I said as Armound handed me a drink.

"Okay so father plans to fight for Luke to be Leanors heir over Rheanys because he is the closet son Uncle has so that he can gain more power over Driftmark and arrange a marriage between him and my twin" Bela said.

"That's not going to work because we know something about Luke that he doesn't know there is a reason why Luke and Papa get along Bela" I said with a smile.

" Visenya what do you mean" Bela said and Aemound laughed.

"Bela your uncle is gay and so is your cousin he is my lover" Aemound said with a laugh.

" Wait when did you guys figure this out and i thought you were married to Alys" Bela said pointing to Alys who was laughing.

"He is my husband but he is also dating my nephew Hi i am Alys Strong and before that Alys Rivers and now Alys Targaryen" Alys said extending her hand to Bela.

" It's a little complicated but what isn't right now" I said sitting my cup down.

"Okay so can i join you guys in stopping my father" Bela asked and i looked over at Alys and Aemound.

" Sure i see no harm in having three Dragons on our side for when a war breaks out" Alys said standing up.

" I agree and honey it would be four if you count Aarax into it" Aemound said standing up as well.

" I agree as well" Eg said walking out from the shadows with Luke next to him.

" How long have you two been standing there " Bela asked then.

" Oh i just got here a minute ago cousin Luke as been here the whole time though" Aegon said after giving me a kiss.

" So you all formed a group" Bela asked and i laughed.

" It's not a group if it is made up of family members plus in this room is the future small council of the seven kingdoms Luke as master of coins , Aemound as hand of the king, Alys as master of whispers, Rheanys as lady of ships and Cregan Stark as master of war and you as master of laws" Eg said sitting down.

" I accept the spot in the council but why is a member of house Stark on the council they do not come south" Bela asked.

" That is because he is my husband" Rheanys said walking into the room being followed by a little boy that looked half stark and half targaryen.

"Auntie Visenya'" the little boy ran over to her.

" Little fire wolf there you are how is Vira and Nia doing" I asked. Vira is Rhegars dragon and Nia is his direwolf.