The Meadow

One morning Alexis is quickly walking to the meadow in doe form while watching her surroundings.

"Nearly there. Soon I can eat." Alexis says as she quickly makes it to the meadow before stopping seeing other deer only to shake it off and head to a secluded area as she begins to eat some grass.

"Oh this taste amazing. Not as good as berries but definitely good." Alexis says happily as she eats before she gets tackled by someone.

"What's the big idea!?" Alexis asks angrily before seeing a male fawn.

"I'm sorry! I was playing with someone. I didn't mean to." The fawn says.

"It's fine... I guess. Who are you anyway?" Alexis asks.

"Bambi! Who are you?" The fawn asks excitedly.

"Alexis. Nice to meet you Bambi. Who were you playing with?" Alexis asks.

"Someone named Faline." Bambi says.

"Oh. She's tried to play with me once or twice but I prefer my solitude." Alexis says as Bambi smiles kindly.

"It wasn't exactly wanted on my side either. But I do enjoy playing. Don't you?" Bambi asks curiously.

"Sort of. I guess it's because I never really have friends to play with." Alexis says as she smiles slightly.

"We could be friends. If you want to." Bambi says.

"Maybe..." Alexis says.

"You wanna play with me Alexis?" Bambi asks excitedly.

"Sure." Alexis says as she begins playing around with Bambi. After playing for a little while Alexis and Bambi stop upon seeing young bucks in the meadow.

"Who are they?" Bambi asks curiously as he looks at the bucks.

"They are the young males of the forest. Looks like the eldest one is coming out as well. Bambi?" Alexis asks as sees the Great Prince before seeing Bambi is gone.

"Well that was something. Oh well. Maybe now I can eat." Alexis says as she goes back to eating.

*Timeskip*

After a while Alexis stops eating and looks around seeing birds flying away in the sky.

"What on Earth?" Alexis asks before seeing the great prince alarming everyone of danger causing Alexis to begin running alongside the other deer as everyone quickly flees into the forest.