The Paw Patrol

"Mayor Humdinger? Ugh." Liberty says as Alexis is walking with her.

"I know. He doesn't give off a good vibe." Alexis says.

"No dogs! By order of the new mayor." A man says as he stops Alexis and Liberty.

"Excuse me!" Liberty says angrily.

"Yeah. You heard him. No dogs." A man says as he comes over.

"Whatever. Come on Liberty." Alexis says as she walks away with Liberty before the two later sneak in and watch the new mayor speak only to see he is planning to completely change the city.

*Timeskip*

"Liberty how long did you say they would take be here?" Alexis asks as she is sitting with Liberty.

"Ryder said they were on his way." Liberty says.

"I wish we could handle this ourselves." Alexis says as she glares watching mayor Humdinger.

"Me too but- ah!" Liberty shouts as fireworks go off everywhere.

"Run Liberty!" Alexis shouts.

"This is why dogs hate fireworks!" Liberty shouts as she and Alexis run for cover.

*Timeskip*

"Hey Liberty aren't they the Paw Patrol you called earlier? Liberty wait for me!" Alexis shouts as she and liberty see the Paw Patrol stuck in traffic and run over to them.

"Hi. I'm Liberty and this is my best friend friend Alexis. We spoke on the phone earlier. So glad to meet you guys in person finally." Liberty says happily as she jumps onto Ryder's vehicle.

"If you're expecting to get out of this any time soon you may as well forget it. It's rush hour. Follow us." Alexis says.

"Are you sure you can keep up with the vehicles?" Marshall asks.

"Oh please. I may not be as fast as my friend here but we both know our way around the city. Alexis is the fastest husky I've ever met." Liberty says as Alexis smiles.

"Husky?" Chase asks.

"I know I look strange... Follow me." Alexis says as she begins leading the Paw Patrol.

"You have reached your destination." Liberty says as the group arrives where the fireworks were let off.

"Man you are fast. You got the speed of a wolf." Chase says as he smiles.

"Wolf? Heh. Don't be silly. I'm just pretty fast. But I do pride myself in my speed and agility." Alexis says proudly.

"Now we know what happens when you give Humdinger fireworks! Chase set up a perimeter. Marshall, Rocky put out those fireworks. Nice work Marshall. Rocky you're up." Ryder says as the pups fill out his orders.

"You're sure that's safe?" Alexis asks seeing Rocky crushing fireworks with his vehicle.

"Of course." Ryder says.

"Look at him go!" Liberty says happily.

"Okay you two get to safety. We'll handle things from here." Ryder says as he leaves Alexis and Liberty.

"I can see why you like the Paw Patrol so much Liberty. They're pretty cool. Anyway I gotta bounce. Want to find food while I can still catch some food joints open." Alexis says as she leaves.