Description + extra info

This book is based on my Highshool AU!

Y/N has attended Sweet Jazz High for 2 years now, and everyone knows you don't want to mess with the Banzai Blasters. They're a group of boys who practically pick on anyone. They are normally always open to new recruits, but are very harsh with them. And the leader? His names Giovanni Potage. The king bee of the school.

And, after new seating arrangements, you just s.o happen to be in all his classes. And sitting directly next to him in a lot of them.

What'll happen next? Will Y/N befriend him? Or will they be another victim of the squads bullying.

you'll have to read to find out ;)))))

CHAPTERS WILL TEND TO COME OUT EVERY 4-7 DAYS!!! PLS BE PATIENT ON THIS AS IT DEPENDS ON THE CHAPTER LENGTH :)))

__________________________________

Hi, reader! So I've had a high school au for a while but I didn't know how to convey it so heres a book! As said above, chapters come out every 4-7 days depending on chapter length and my schedule.
Quick things I wanna throw out there!

-The banzai blasters don't exist as a criminal agency in this universe. The Banzai Blasters are a nickname for the group of boys, which has a backstory which will be revealed within the book :D
-Y/N is feminine in this book. Very sorry to all my masculine readers, I promise you I will have something more masculine in the future!
-The average age of most characters are 13-15.
-If you are older then this age, be mindful of your comments!
-There is minor shipping within this.
-I will always look at suggestions from comments so feel free to send some on any upcoming chapters! Keep in mind I may or may not add them.
-Something from above, no lemons. If you don't understand, I don't mean the fruits. If you do understand, yeah.
TRIGGER WARNINGS AHEAD!!!

This book can include:
Minor swearing
Violence
Bullying
Hateful comments

U have been warned :)))

I've been really excited to release this, and I hope your excited to read! Stay tuned, chapter one coming out next week!!!

_______________

Hi reader!
This book for all I know will probably be discontinued. Very sorry, my EE phase is very faint ATM!