Chapter 2 - Broken Bones

Hello! quick warning this chapter contains swearing and bullying :)

Most of the school day felt like a daze. All on your mind was what he would do to you. You had 3 lessons before lunch: PE, Geography and Religious Education. These classes went by super quick.

In the queue for lunch, you felt a shadowy presence behind you.

"Hiya."

It was Giovanni. You decided to accept your fate and prepare for something pretty shitty.

"So, i'm sure you've been occupied."

"Doing what?"

"Worrying."

Haha. how did he know.

"You don't need to though."

"What?" you stutter, a bit confused.

"You know, we haven't really approached you for like... months. But we've come to a decision. We want you in the team."

You look him up and down with a face of denial.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, depends if you want to." He picked at his nails, getting pretty impatient.

"Yes!"
"Sick! We're at the table, back corner."

That table was reserved to the Banzai Boys; that was obvious to the whole school. But now you were allowed to sit there?! You'd never be picked on again!

After getting a chicken wrap and a drink from the canteen, you head over to their table. Giovanni and his boys are sitting down, and he has an empty seat next to him. He looks over to you and pats the seat down. You saw this as an offer to sit there, so you do. He laughs.

"You know my boys, yeah?"

"Yup."

You eyed Darkstar, he eyed you back.

"By the way, you better start resolving your drama with Darkstar because we dont hate each other in the Banzai Boys." the pink haired rebel declared, pouring himself some soup.

"Got it!" You said, slightly sarcastically.

You weren't exactly sure how to fit in, but Giovanni was a lot different in person then he was in the Gossip Blogs. As you hung out with his gang, a different side to him showed. Whenever someone ate all their food, he'd offer some soup. You tried some; it was amazing!

But, since it was the Banzai Boys, there was also plans of bullying one kid. His name was Brandon, who you instantly recognised as the nerdy kid of the class. He was a classic target for the boys and you were slightly excited to join in. You weren't normally like this, but today obviously brought a spark out in you.

________________________________________

You had all gathered on the roof, and Giovanni approached Brandon. You expected some funny prank, because the boys had already started laughing. But what happened next was.. pretty unexpected.

Giovanni had his hand clutched on the kids head, slamming it against the gates along the edges of the roof. It didn't look like it hurt too bad, but the kids head became a bloody mess in seconds. Suddenly, the shouting of a man arrose behind you. The boys suddenly ran, leaving the kid kneeling down in a mess.

It wasn't a man after all, it was Kira. Your best friend. He approached Brandon.

"Are you ok?" He asked, lifting Brandon up.