Chapter 1: The Banzai Boys

Sweet Jazz High School was the place most teenagers were enrolled in. Maybe not the greatest high school, but it held so many kids that most of them just slipped into the system. The school colours were a deep blue and a bright yellow, which could be found practically any where around the school. Trees danced around the enterance as the happy 'Sweet Jazz High' sign beamed at people walking towards the enterance. The school itself was a bit of a nightmare.

You've been going there for 2 years now, you'd heavily expect to be used to it by now but you're not. It's kind of a suprise about what happens. Some kid gets arrested, sometimes not the ones you'd think. Kids get stuffed into a toilet and sent to hospital. Broken arm or two here and there. Science teacher has an Affair with the PE te.. You get the point.

Through its winding hallways and blues and yellows, there's a lot that hides in the walls of Sweet Jazz High that sometimes even adults can't believe.

You have a small friend group based off of some people in your drama class. You seemed to all start having a conversation about the same musical and now you be been best friends for your whole time at the school. There is one issue.

The group of horrid boys. Otherwise known as the banzai blasters, or the banzai boys. They're the bullies of the, already terrifying, school. You remember the time you heard about a kid that got stuffed in a locker for 2 hours? That was them. Spirit drainers and mockers. Nobody messed with them, and anyone who did was sure to have a bruised face by the end of the day. You could see them anywhere, but where ever the group hung out people would give them plenty space. They are generous when it comes to joining the group, but most of those who did didnt make it out alive. Whether it was gossip spreading or general hatred, it wasn't hard to get kicked off the team. One of your ex friends joined, you broke up with them because you didn't like being friends with someone who bullied people. Somehow, his position is still standing in the group.

But, you may be asking, who is the great leader of this group? Well, it's none other then Giovanni Potage. The king of the school. He might not be the oldest, but even older kids fear him. You can't miss him with his pink, scruffed hair and flashy eyes. He always tends to have his nails painted a dark black, most of his victims refer to these as the 'Vipers Fangs'.

Now, the most interesting thing about the boy is his epithet. His epithet after all is soup... Although all who have made fun of him because of it met their fate. He's managed to be pretty creative with it! If creative counts as burning one of his victims arms, then yeah. Pretty damn creative.

Another one of the most notable members is Crusher. (People only found out his name was Matthew from the school register, nobody knew for months.) And is Giovanni's predicted lover. You didn't hear it from me, but there is a secret club about Banzai Gossip. Tell nobody: they'll find out.

Ben is practically the stupidest of the group. Rumors have it, he's the stupidest in the year. The only class he has a good grade in is PE. Nobody even knows how he's good at PE. He's the last to get picked in the team. Nobody knows how and why he's apart of the banzai boys, but Giovanni seems pretty chill with him. He says his stupidity is unique.

Then there's darkstar, who is also your EX bestie. Being the emo of the group, it's kind of obvious why he is apart of the group. He's cool, and probably has the best fashion sense of the boys.

Flamethrower is known for burning the food he makes in food technology. He's started so many school fires, it's concerning everyone. Most people stay clear of him in Science for good reasons.

Car crash has crashed all of his family cars. We don't know why he's allowed to drive a car, he's underage and has no license. But according to Giovanni, he's 'living life care-free'.
And, apparently with a record of hospital visits. People are very concerned for him.

Then there's spike! He's actually pretty chill! Nobody really knows a heck of a lot about him, but he always shares his gum in class when people ask him! Remember, whenever you sit next to him, ask for gum. Whether you see him have it or not, he'll most likely have a hidden packet somewhere.

Well, that's the Banzai Boys in short. All you need to know is you don't mess with them.

_________________________

You walk out the door after saying bye to your parents, and walk down the street. You've gone to the school for ages, but the walk always feels different. You walked to the bus stop and waited for the classic, yellow bus to pull by and drive you. There's a packet of chocolate buttons in your bag, so you took it out and snacked on some. And then the bus pulled up. You hand the bus driver your money and slumped on a chair.

Music was playing through your headphones, so you couldn't hear anything. And you just happened to not be able to hear some laughing. Suddenly, you feel a flick at the back of your head. A paper ball lands in your lap. You slowly remove your headphones as you flicked the ball away from you. Slowly, you turn around and...

... See the banzai boys cracking up at the very back of the bus. Most of them are grabbing and pulling on Giovanni's arm, reminding you of a meme someone sent on a group chat after roasting someone. Giovanni glanced at you with a fanged smirk, and then turned back to his boys. You grunted and rolled your eyes, stupid boys!

As the bus stops at the school gate, you feel a  weight on your shoulder. A heavy hand with painted nails rested on your shoulder. You look up and see Giovanni towering over you. Giovanni had never picked on you before, most of the time you just stayed clear of all the banzai boys.
"What are you doing?" You spat out, attempting to shove his hand off.
"You know, you don't roll your eyes and huff when your dealt with."
"Leave me alone! I haven't done anything to you!"
He raised his eyebrow and looked a bit offended.
"See you at break." His fangs appeared in his grin.

Crap.

____________________

1129 WORDS!!

Chapter two out next week! Thank you for reading :D
Leave suggestions in the comments, and Merry Christmas!!