ix, stupid fucking idiot pigeon

SIX goals past west ham was something that couldn't go uncelebrated with spurs. the boys loved any excuse to have an uncontrollable rager - and this was the perfect one. so, when richarlison was eight shots deep only one hour in, no one batted an eye.

he previously apologised to rodrigo and resolved the issue between them both before the game. he didn't want to originally, but when conte threatened him with suspension if they lost the game due to petty fights, the foward mustered up the motivation to say sorry.

and, since they were okay now, richarlison allowed himself to let loose as a reward. he was also congratulating himself on scoring a hat trick, and assisting both son and kulusevski.

emerson's large home was filled to the brim with almost every london football player - except for those of west ham (of course). the walls were kicking to the beat of a song richarlison didn't recognise. he had heard the phrase 'swimming pools' a couple times during the chorus so he assumed it had something to do with that.

richarlison had been well into his third beer bottle by the time he saw anyone worth speaking to. son and cristian were sitting comfortably in a corner, speaking to each other. both of them seemed sober enough to babysit richarlison, so he made his way over.

"hey guys!" he practically shouted at the two, interrupting their conversation. his head was buzzing but his delayed reaction system led him not to care. he barely got another word out before cuti sent him on his way, obviously wanting to be alone with son.

the events of the night blurred into one, and soon enough, it was nearing the early morning. richarlison found bryan and stuck with him. the spaniard was equally as drunk, deciding to let loose after having a hard time returning to london from valencia.

the two young adults were still on the dance floor, paying no mind to anyone in the room. hugo began playing Ramenez la coupe à la maison and, of course, no one could resist singing along.

richarlison wasn't paying attention to anything in particular, his eyes were glancing around as he danced. but lord knows how he spotted her through all the bodies and with his drunken state. then again, her blonde hair was unmistakable. he could recognise it from almost anywhere as it held the signature bow.

richarlison left bryan alone, immediately making a beeline towards the stairs. he was sure he'd seen her, and was determined to find her. the striker felt like he was in some sort of movie as he waved through all the drunken bodies. he'd been stopped a few times, each time frustrating him more.

by the time richarlison made it through to his best friend's hallway, she was gone. he groaned in desperation. after three weeks of her ghosting him, he was finally close enough to question her as to why. except gabriel bloody martinelli had to grill him about how he was able to score a hat trick so effortlessly. stupid fucking gunners.

sighing, he looked around as to where she could've gone. the stairs were closest so he assumed she went up to the second floor. "only way's up," he mumbled to himself in portuguese. despite the stairs usually being wide, they were more or less stacked with intoxicated, hormonal footballers. richi mugged a couple as he passed them, their tounges were deep inside each other as they practically sucked each other's faces off. "nasty."

a bunch of doors decorated the landing, all of them looked the same - showing no indication as to where she could've gone. he opened the one nearest, sighing of relief when he caught a glimpse of her bow again.

"what do you want, richarlison?" she spoke to him in their native language. he loved the way his name rolled of her tongue so effortlessly. it wasn't as good as when teyjah says it, though.

"you've been ignoring me, ali."

alianna rolled her eyes, already fed up with the younger man. she hopped up onto the kitchen sink, pulling him in as she did so. "i've been busy, love."

"no - you've been partying, i see on your stories. you missed my game today," he frowned at the thought of him dedicating a goal to her, and her missing him do it. then again, he dedicated his other goal to teyjah - which he was praying she didn't see.

alianna kissed his lips, a small peck that could barely be felt. "i was there richarlison. i had to leave early - your best friend is a busy woman," she joked.

she was lying. he knew that. yet he still played along. if richarlison said anything else, she'd leave again. he couldn't go through the feeling of her dodging his texts and calls again. so, he just agreed to disagree.

"i'm happy you are here," he smiled up at her. she hummed, grateful that he didn't question her further on how she got here or who she came with. that would've ended terribly.

the two sat in silence for a little while. emerson's bathroom was spacious, but they decided to stay cuddled together by the sink. richarlison could swear he was falling asleep until a loud series of bangs came against the door.

reluctantly, he pulled it open.

teyjah stood outside the door, typing away on her phone with rodrigo and dejan behind her like some sort of bodyguards. "why the fuck is she everywhere i go?" he mumbled to himself in portuguese.

richarlison cleared his throat, catching the shorter girl's attention. her face lit up at the sight of him but the smile quickly dropped when she noticed the girl behind him hopping off the counter.

alianna moved to stand next to richarlison, and grabbed his hand. "i'm sorry, we were just having a talk," she smiled suggestively.

the silence between the five of them was deafening. teyjah said nothing as she pushed way into the bathroom and locked to the door. alianna winked at richarlison and made her way back downstairs, leaving the three boys alone.

"you're a stupid fucking idiot pigeon," rodrigo spoke. dejan hummed in agreement as he texted his girlfriend back - who was waiting downstairs for the three to return. "you know she's been looking for you this whole time? and here you are kissing your empty headed ex-"

"she only came because of you. she saw the goal," dejan jumped in. the swedish player grew increasingly close with teyjah in the past few weeks. he made her feel like she could trust him with her problems - including her feelings about his teammate.

richarlison couldn't reply; he didn't have anything to say. this was all his fault. if he didn't dedicate that goal to teyjah, then she wouldn't have found out about alianna. but if ali didn't constantly ghost him, maybe he wouldn't have caught feelings for another girl.

his head was scrambled. he was drunk and fatigued. the only thing on his mind was finding a guest room to crash in - emerson won't mind.

but as teyjah emerged from the bathroom with slight puffy eyes, he knew his sleep had to wait. rodrigo and dejan stood behind her, mouthing the words 'apologise' and 'explain!' to the brazilian.

he tried to, he really did. but it was hard considering all teyjah did was mumble a small, "i'm good, we're good," and walk off, causing rodrigo to follow her.

dejan kissed his teeth. he was already mad at richarlison for how he acted with rodrigo at training, this just added fuel to the fire. "thick as shit," he mumbled in swedish.

notes!
happy nye baes!! erling
book otw??