xiv, stop sympathising a grown ass man

"WHY did you come see me, chérie?" pierre sprawled back onto the king sized bed in teyjah's hotel room, feeling comfortable as ever. he had a couple weeks off between races and decided to visit home for a little while. he left an invitation to her to join - but she declined at the time. that was until the man she did want to spend time with, fucked her over.

"closure innit," she shrugged.

"toi et moi savons que c'est un mensonge, teyjah."    ( you and i both know that's a lie. )

"okay fine! i got played by some whack ass footballer and i wanted to get away. you're kinda the only person i want to be around..."

"that's cute."

"congrats on your second win, by the way. i'm proud of you," she smiled at her former boyfriend. teyjah had more or less been with pierre since he made it to formula one. she was there for his first win in monza, one that meant so much to them both. so it was only right that his most recent victory was dear to her heart too. it's just funny that it was in brazil, the very home of the boy she keeps trying to forget.

"merci. how is your family? good, i hope?"

"i won't lie... my mum misses you a lot. ivan is back with his girl and she keeps saying 'pierre wouldn't let me be around this nonsense'," the girl joked, stirring her hot chocolate once more.

"i will facetime her soon, i've just been busy." pierre absolutely adored teyjah's mother - and vice versa. he used to love taking her mother out grocery shopping to bond with the older woman. family was so important to him - blood related or not.

teyjah hummed at his comment and let them both fall into a comfortable silence again. her mind was far away from where she was. it was in north london, in fact.

marta's words played on her mind. richarlison did mean well, but just didn't know how to show it. was that why he didn't tell her about alianna?

she had to admit, teyjah felt for richarlison. if what marta said was true, then his mind was definitely destroyed. it was obvious that the brazilian couldn't function when alianna wasn't around.

dejan told teyjah how richarlison would get when she ignored him. quiet and lazy. something teyjah knew he hated being. her heart hurt at the fact that alianna was doing this to someone who teyjah had grown to care deeply for.

her head, however, told her to stop sympathising a grown ass man.

pierre's movements brought teyjah out of her thoughts. he was rummaging through her closet, looking for an outfit. but before she could question him, he grinned towards her.

"we're going out and taking revenge pictures."

notes!
double update cause bae
is ignoring me for calling him
pissy pants ☹️☹️☹️☹️