ₚᵣₒₗₒgᵤₑ

Driving down the road returning from beacon hills hospital Ophelia groans as she gets sent away by a bright light only to land in a screening room. As she looks around she sees the same things happen to her friends and family.

Realising she could be in danger she goes to grab her desert eagle that was originally strapped to her thigh only to see it missing. Noticing her bad luck she looks for her other weapons as the others beside her do the same.

"You won't find any weapons." a french accented feminine voice sounds out from the ceiling. One that sends chills down everyone's neck. The way it was sultry or dangerous, calm but deadly, and feminine yet raspy/ seductive.

"What the hell is going on?" Ophelia hears a male ask beside her, as she turns around she is met with a blue eyed curly haired boy. But what she didn't understand is why just hearing his voice and seeing his face she felt instant calmness.

When he feels himself being watched he turns to see what he believed was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen almost like a goddess. He goes to speak but is interrupted by a blonde girl running past him to hug her.

"Are you okay?" "Do I need to kill someone?" "What is happening?" he hears the blonde ask multiple times faster than he can keep up.

"I'm alright Care, are you?" Ophelia asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine I was just worried about you." the blonde he now knows as 'Care' says.

"Okay everyone quiet" the voice from the ceiling says. "I brought you all to watch the future of Ophelia Argent and Caroline Argent, so you can change her future." they say.

"Why would we need to change her future?" Ophelia hears her Uncle Chris ask.

"Because both will die." The voice says bluntly but the words were what shocked the people that know her to the core.

The gasps that fill the room that come from her mother, father, uncle, aunt, and sister. They all have tears welling up in their eyes at the news.

"Please everyone introduce yourselves & say your type of supernatural or human. And also four of the guests are from the near future." the words that come out of this mystery persons mouth bring even more gasps of shock from the teens and adults that don't know of the supernatural yet and don't understand time travel/magic.

"Chris Argent, werewolf hunter."

"Allison Argent, normal human." she says looking shocked at her father.

"Victoria Argent, human."

"Kate Argent, werewolf hunter."

"Andrew Calavera, werewolf hunter."

"Ophelia Argent-Calavera, werewolf hunter."

"Caroline Argent-Calavera, werewolf hunter."

"Isaac Lahey, human."

"Scott McCall, werewolf."

"Melissa McCall, human." she says looking frightened at the news.

"Stiles Stilinski, human and this is so damn cool." he says looking mesmerized.

"Noah/ Sheriff Stilinski, human."

"Lydia Martin, Human."

"Derek Hale, werewolf."

"Talia Hale, werewo-." she says only to get cut off when a hug comes out of nowhere from her son who is crying silently into her shoulder after seeing her again.

"Laura Hale, werewolf also one second." she says as she grabs Peter by the ear and drags him on the floor to only start punching the shit out of him. After a few moments gets dragged off by her baby brother.

"Peter Hale, werewolf." he says spitting out blood.

"Cora Hale, werewolf." she says looking shocked at all the chaos.

"You're alive?" Derek asks as tears form in his eyes again.

"Yeah I'm sorry I got sent away." she responds.

"By who?" her mother asks.

"Ophelia Argent." she says with a smile as everyone who heard the Argents were hunters only to find one saving someone. Ophelia's mother turns to look at her with a shocked face only to receive an awkward smile and finger guns as a response. Now the people from the future talk.

"Malia Tate, werecoyote."

"Liam Dunbar, werewolf."

"Theo Raeken, werecoyote."

"Amelia Grace Argent-Lahey." the girl says with a soft smile.

"Who are your parents?" Allison asks wondering if she got the cute boy only to a receive a response that makes her want to kill herself.

"Ophelia Argent & Isaac Lahey." the response makes both parents look at each other confused yet with understanding; before they could say something the lights dimmed and they got told it's time to watch her life.