₁.₁

~part two~

same outfit ^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show Ophelia & Caroline walking out of the mall with a bunch of bags heading for their car.

"I can't believe they had a shoe sale the day we come to town." Caroline says shocked.

"It was a perfect welcoming that is for sure." Ophelia says laughing and this time getting in the drivers seat.

"Ready to see mom?" Caroline asks with a smile.

"Hell yeah!" Ophelia says as she starts blaring Taylor Swift as the screen cuts off again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to Allison walking into the guest bedroom.

"I don't see you for a year, and you turn into a fricken runway model?" Kate says as she sees Allison entering the room.

"Oh." Allison says shocked.

"Look at you! Oh! Hate you" Kate says playfully.

"I haven't even showered yet." Allison says laughing.

"Sweetie, you're a knockout. In fact, I hope you have the boys knocking each other's teeth out for your attention." Kate says messing with her.

"I kind of have one." Allison says blushing.

"That would be me." Scott says looking at his girlfriend.

"You kind of have one? Well, you should kind of have a million." Kate says.

"Need some help unpacking?" Allison asks reaching for a bag only for her hand to be knocked away.

"No, not that one. Oh. See? You turn out beautiful, and I end up with this kung fu death grip. Sorry, sweetie. I didn't mean to be so rough." Kate says awkwardly laughing. 

"Nice save hunny." Andy says to his wife making her playfully glare.

"No worries. Hey, is everything okay with your car?" Allison asks.

"Uh, yeah. I just needed a jumpstart, that's all." Kate answers.

"A jumpstart?" Allison asks confused as the screen turns black again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to Scott and Stiles talking.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know." Scott answers.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know." Scott answers again.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" Stiles keeps questioning making Scott angry.

"I don't know! Jeez." Scott says looking at his test score.

"Dude, you need to study more. That was a joke." Stiles defends.

 "Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?' Stiles encourages.

"No. I'm studying with Allison after school today." Scott says.

"That's my boy." Stiles cheers him on.

"We're just studying." Scott denies.

"Uh, no, you're not." Stiles says.

"Yes the hell they are or they both end up dead." Chris says glaring at them both. 

"No, I'm not?" Scott questions.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de - balled." Stiles says. 

"Okay." Just - Stop with the questions, man." Scott says.

"Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek - who still scares me." Stiles says shivering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns to now show Derek pinning Jackson to the lockers.

"Where's Scott McCall?" Derek asks clearly in pain.

"Why should I tell you?" Jackson argues.

"Because I asked you politely, and I only do that once." Derek says.

"Hmm. Okay, tough guy. You know, how about I help you find him if you tell me what you're selling him? What is it? Is it, uh, Dianabol? Hmm? HGH?" Jackson asks making Derek confused.

"Steroids." He asks confused. 

"No, girl scout cookies. What the hell do you think I'm talking about? Oh, and, uh, by the way, whatever it is you're out selling, I'd probably stop sampling the merchandise. You look wrecked." Jackson says.

"I'll find him myself." Derek says beginning to let him go.

"No, we're not done -" Jackson says before getting knocked out.

"Well damn first knocking out teenagers and now apparently selling drugs. What has your life came to?" Caroline asks walking in the school with her sister next to her.

"Caroline Argent?" Derek asks shocked.

"Hey sourwolf." She says smirking making him start to run away.

"Wait, me and you need to have a conversation that has been waiting years. And you can go register for classes love." She tells Derek making him stop and her sister head to the office as the screen cuts off.

"WEREWOLVES!" Both her mother and father screech out making her smile sheepishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen cuts back on to show Ophelia walking around looking for the office and not paying attention.

"Ow." Two people including her chorus as they run into each other.

"I'm so sorry." A cute innocent looking boy says to her helping her up.

"It's okay I wasn't paying attention." She says trying not to stare.

"Neither was I." He says still apologizing.

"If you want to truly apologize, you can help me find the office." Ophelia says smiling making him nod as they walk off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: this is so short, i am so sorry but a longer and better chpater will be out soon, love you guys <3.)