₁.₀

~season one, episode four, part one~

outfits above ^^^^

(A/N: i know already an author's note, but i just wanted to quickly remind y'all that my oc's don't appear until their mom kate. so i skipped a little ahead.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen opens up to show a blonde middle aged woman driving.

"In other news, local authorities remain perplexed by the animal attacks plaguing Beacon Hills." The radio says.

"Animal attack my ass." She comments laughing just to stop when she feels someone watching her.

"Animal attack my ass." Kate says at the same time as her on screen self which makes her husband laugh and others glare at her.

"Nice driving, Kate. Nice." 'Kate' says after almost getting hit by a truck just to have something attack her.

"No! No! No! Come on! Come on!" She says jumping out with a gun shooting as the screen changes to Chris Argent walking through his house with a duffel bag.

"What's going on?" his daughter Allison Argent asks walking out of her room.

"Your aunt Kate just texted. I'm heading out to pick her up." He answers her.

"But it's 2:00 in the morning. Is everything okay?" she asks not asking her real question.

"Yeah, yeah. She's just having a little car trouble." he answers with a tight smile.

"Not serious, is it?" she asks.

"Fucking Argents, too nosy for their own good." Peter says with a glare.

"No, just a flat tire. Go - go back to bed, sweetheart." he answers.

"Wait, are the girls also coming?" she asks with a fake smile hoping the opposite.

"Why do you not want them there?" Scott asks from beside her.

"Don't worry about it." she answers with 'innocent' eyes.

"Yes they are, but later today around dinner time." he answers with a genuine smile happy about his nieces as he is walking out the door not seeing his daughters furious face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen transitions to show Chris and Kate now together.

"Get in dumbass." Chris says with a smile as he arrives.

"Not even "hello," "nice to see you"?" Kate says with a snort.

"All I've got at the moment is put the assault rifle away before someone notices." he says sarcastically.

"That's the brother I love. Chris, there were two of 'em." she explains.

"The Alpha?" he asks.

"What's the difference?" the sheriff asks confused as he looks to Laura as she explains.

"I don't know, but one of them tried to kill me." she answers worried for her kids who haven't arrived.

"One of them is gonna lead us to the other. He can't do that if he's dead." he explains.

"Well, we can't help kill either of them if one of them kills me or my kids first." Kate says with a grim looks.

"You reproduced more evil spawn?" Derek asks her with a glare.

"No I had them forged by a demon." Kate answers sarcastically.

"How long will it take?" he asks.

"Give him 48 hours - If that." she answers as the screen goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen opens back up to show a brunette and blonde in the car singing a song.

"I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain and its 2 a-" they both sing until a phone ringing is heard and they turn the music off.

"You both have amazing voice." a younger blue eyed boy says to them.

"Thank you but I am pretty sure that is just the goddess Taylor herself." Caroline comments back.

"Hello?" the brunette younger girl says.

"Hey, I was just checking on y'all." Kate's voice is heard.

"So these are the girls." Stiles says with a oh face.

"We will be there in 2 hours mom." the blonde says from the drivers seat.

"Okay, we will see you when you guys get here, I love you bye." Kate says.

"Love you, bye." the girls say at the same time with a giggle.

"So do you want to go shopping because technically its only 30 minutes away?" the youngest asks.

"Of course my padawan." the blonde says with a smile as they park at the 'beacon hills mall' and the screen cuts off."

"OMG SHE KNOWS STAR WARS!" Stiles screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: this is the shortest chapter i have ever written and i am so sorry but i am super sick and feel like shit. but when i get better i will get more chapters out <3)