About...

About the Story:

The events of this book take place after "The Prince and the Spiderman" so if you haven't read that one please do so you understand the background of some of the characters of this one and other things on the plot, also there is a connection to "The Immortals" book some things that have happened to Arash are in there like a little preview of events mostly on the Prologue and Part IV of that book, oh! And there is a big spoiler there about Farah's background so yeah if you haven't read that, spoilers ahead.

Also this story will develop inside Earth-100792 which is an earth number I created at the start to develop my book "The Prince and the Spiderman" and now is a whole universe called "Vizier Universe" (see my guide to know the books related to that one or the Reading List of said universe), this fic have interaction with everything related to that universe/earth.

The story will be divided in parts in 5 parts and is gonna have some little "One-Shots" in the middle of each chapters that are canon to the universe and the book, they are happening around the same timeline this book is covering, so...yeah, just something to spike things up.

Warnings:

There might be some strong language, some angst, fluff, death of a character, some mild PTSD, some sexual references and fighting are to be expected.

Disclaimer:

I own not much here except my main OC and other OC's around this book, rights about the MCU references or Prince of Persia references go to Stan Lee, Kevin Feige, Ubisoft, Jordan Mechner and Marvel Studios, just because this is inside the MCU therefore I will reference plots and characters, as well to some things related from the Marvel comics or the Marvel Universe in general.

Copyright:

Copyright 2022 © | All Rights Reserved, no part of this may be copied, translated (without my permission) or stolen. Any resemblances to other works are purely coincidental. If there are any issues please message me privately

❢ ➴ ─── ✦ 🕸 ♔ 🕸 ✧ ─── ➶ ❢

About my Original Characters (OCs):

· Arash Mohammadi:

His Name: Arash Mohammadi name comes from going through a lot of Persian names and choosing the one I liked the most, taking the first letter of my real name as reference, also apparently it means "Luminous, Luminesce, Brilliant, Bright or Shining" also I found "Radiant and Dazzling" and also "Truthfulness" all good giving his royal status and powers that shine in golden and is also the name of a hero in Persian mythology or folklore, so I think it suits well for him because of that and his last name I just found it to click, it doesn't mean anything in particular...I think?

As for his superhero name, he used to go by "Vizier" taken from the "Prince of Persia" video games, but he renounced to that title (it's a family thing the mantle of that hero name, kinda like Black Panther) and now his name is Nightcrow, a little alias he used during The Snap (reason that made me change my profile name to that one before Part 2 of this book) and it was inspired by Nightwing name from the "Batman" comics and I used the name of a bird I'm very fond with because of personal reasons, since Arash is my first Marvel OC he became reference for personal things on myself.

Physical Appearance: if you guys comes from the first book, you already know that Arash is played by no other than Zayn Malik, black hair, brown eyes, light but somehow a bit tanned skin and freaking gorgeous daddy...well more now, I'm using more the reference of his "heartthrob"/"twink" times when starting on One Direction like from "Take Me Home" to "Midnight Memories" eras, mostly trying to find references where he doesn't have a beard still and not many tattoos.