Evans Manoir

Alexa  P O V

It's been a week since meeting Chris , I have been avoiding him come to find out I actually have to move in with him . So once again my dad is a lier I don't know this man I have to drop everything that i worked for ? Selling my home I love my home! I just can't believe this is happening i feel like i am beginning sold off .

I was at my house packing because my dad told me Chris is waiting on me and that i haven't been answering his calls or texts , Which it was very true it's like i don't have a choice anymore so here i am packing my life away.

I put most of my things in the car while the rest was picked up by the moving truck company I looked at my house I'm going to miss it very much so many memories here. I cut the hallway lights off and locked the door then put the keys in the mailbox.

I hop into my car and put In Chris home address in google maps it was an hour an fifteen minutes away. That's great .

I rolled my eyes and took off driving off to his house. I was thinking about how this man will treat me or how will we interact with each other , I never wanted to be married into the mafia but i guess I didn't have a choice , I didn't want to be like my parents relationship mom knowing dad was cheating , always arguing with each in a way hate each other. I know mom did it for Cassie and i but what about my mom's happiness?

After an hour of driving I was finally at Chris house , it was huge but looked so dreamy I didn't know he liked houses that look like the renaissance I pulled up to the huge house and it was about three of each butler and maids waiting for me .

I stop then turn my car off while getting out the car I looked up seeing Chris walked outside and lifted both of his hands up as a greeting with a huge smile on his face

I stop then turn my car off while getting out the car I looked up seeing Chris walked outside and lifted both of his hands up as a greeting with a huge smile on his face . He walks down towards me and helped me with my bags.

" It's great you finally see me for a minute there I thought I had to get you myself but i called your dad instead ". Chris said then he kissed my head that took my off guard

" Well I was avoiding you , Because I needed to breathe my father told me that I wouldn't stay here with you . I said to Chris

" Well  Alexa , your dad doesn't tell the truth to none of you guys does he ?". Chris asks

I put my purse on my shoulder then looked at Chris up and down not even answering his question.

" Can we go inside it's cold please ". I said

" Alright but first , This is Earl my head butler and this is Mary my head maid . If you need anything just ask them or not ". Chris says shrugging his shoulders

We walked inside of the house was beautiful I looked around the room it was like a museum beautiful paintings , even the furniture just look so perfect i didn't want to sit on it. I looked back seeing Chris looking at me i could never read his face but i knew he was thinking about something . I truck my some of my hair in the back or my ear then put my purse down on the table walking to other parts of the house noticing I just made a big circle to the front door to the kitchen and back to the front door seeing Chris was still standing there looking at me.