116

As everyone got back to the gates of U.A, Elena went up to thirteen, looking at her. It was raining, pouring as she spoke. "What's the situation?" Elena asked, looking at Thirteen. "Hey! He's waking up! Thirteen, he's up!" Kirishima said, looking back at Izuku.

"Ah! Great! Can you hear me Midoriya?" Thirteen asked as Izuku looked up at the massive gate. U.A had upgraded their security to the maximum. To say the least, it was a massive wall all around U.A. Just by Izuku's look, she knew at least that it wasn't him back at U.A a few days ago. So she knew who it was.

'Fucking Junichiro has been watching me.' Elena thought, gritting her teeth as Thirteen began speaking. "At present, most civilians have moved into evacuation shelters across the country. The majority of the holdouts are anti-hero protesters who've formed vigilante corps, or violent pillagers, simply riding the wave of the escaped convicts." Thirteen explained as Izuku looked at Elena.

"Every day, more people grow weary of the anti-hero ideology and decide to move into shelters. Meanwhile, most of the violent radicals end up forming gangs that are easy enough to track down. The mass evacuation continued amidst the violence, and personnel  are assigned to deal with one effort or the other. Everyone is doing their utmost to improve this situation. As for the aid you were providing out there, other heroes and the police are now able to take on that burden." Thirteen continued as Elena went over to Katsuki.

"I need to speak with you later. Then we need to head over to the Central hospital to speak with dad." Elena said, looking at Izuku. "Th-this is U.A?" Izuku asked, his tired eyes glancing up.

"The U.A barrier went out in full force and this giant wall is just the tip of the iceberg." Elena said, smiling gently at him. "You'll freak when you hear the details about this system. They say we can combine with Shiketsu." Mina said, bragging.

Elena's eyes widened as she gritted her teeth, hearing Izuku's next words. "No...I can't...I can't come back.." He said only for Elena to go up to him, grabbing him by the collar.  "Listen to me Izuku. I am not the same, and I won't hesitate to knock the shit out of you. We're tired of you running! I-" Elena began, only to begin hearing yelling from behind the wall.

She let go of his collar, glaring at him before Katsuki put a hand on her shoulder. "What the fuck is that noise?" Elena asked harshly as they all began walking into U.A. Upon walking, they saw the massive crowd of people, protesting.

"Don't let that boy take one step..into U.A!" They yelled. "They said Shigaraki was targeting some kid, and he's the one, isn't he?!" They asked, making Elena's eyes widen.

"Hey, hey, hey, now! Take a chill pill folks!" Mic yelled into a megaphone. "Didn't you all hear the principals explanation? He guaranteed our safety! No matter what!" One said, protesting against them. "What, and you were convinced by that crap?! We abandoned our homes and came here cause we thought we'd be safe! So what's this ticking time bomb doing here?!" They all yelled, only for Elena to grit her teeth as she levitated off the ground.

"Why's it gotta be U.A, huh?! Let him hide some place else!" They yelled, putting their hands up. Elena saw Izuku turn around, attempting to walk away, but before he could, Ochaco grabbed his hand.

Elena's eyes widened when she saw Izuku's mom. "Having one for all makes him a Nomu right?!" Some people yelled, but all Elena could hear was the screams of Izuku's mother, Inko. Elena had spoken to Inko occasionally. Since Katsuki's family has moved into U.A, they took Inko with them. "Izuku!" Inko yelled, attempting to run forward, but Elena helped Mitsuki out by keeping Inko back with her telekinesis.

As people protested against letting Izuku in, Elena sighed. What she really needed was a mother figure in her life at that moment. She was slightly panicking, not knowing what to do.