Chapter 4 The Ice Box

They walked into some sort of prison. Everyone in there was cheering.

Wolf Chase: "That's a lot of superpowered guys."

Next, they were put in their cells. Bunga tried walking away but he got tasered and he was rolling on the floor in pain

Guard: "Night-night you annoying garbage can."

Bunga: "Ga I hate that name."

Then it was lights out

In the middle of nowhere, two guys were talking and the older versions of the Paw Patrol and the others approached them as they put their guns in the truck.

Older Wolf Chase: "What is up..... what's the year."

Guy: "Excuse me."

Older Kion: "What year is it"

Guy 2: "What dumb question is that."

But the older Skye zaps them with something and they take the truck back into the ice box. Tundra was coughing violently

John: "You ok?"

Wolf Tundra: "No I am not, it's our healing factor. Without it, we could die."

John: "I wanted to be like you guys helping people, but I never got that dream."

Wolf Chase: "Screw them."

John: "Screw everyone when I get out of here, I am going to burn that headmaster alive and give him all my pain at once."

Surak: "That is a lot of anger kid Kion has that a lot. That's why his roar is so powerful."

Flashback

John joined the school then the headmaster was whispering in his ear. Next, he strapped him to a chair and is torturing him because he is different.

End of flashback

John: "Tomorrow we will find the biggest guy in here."

Then the place started to shake

John: "What was that?"

Wolf Rubble: "That is the biggest guy in here."

Then they see a maximum-security zone door

Wolf Chase: "Fun fact about this place is they kept a monster in the basement."

They all hear a roar-like screech.

Wolf Chase: "Listen we can't protect you (cough) with these collars on, because of old age where at least 30 years old and animals like us don't live that long."

John: "I have a plan (walks to the back opens his pants and reaches for something in his butt hole) have you seen Deadpool 2?"

Wolf Liberty: "Yes we have and we know what you're doing back there."

Meanwhile in an apartment

The older versions of the Paw Patrol, Lion Guard, and Night Pride were watching the news of the incident. They go to the bed and then a screen appears in front of them saying, "enter repair mode" It makes their guns more powerful with random gun parts.

Back in the ice box, our heroes were eating food and Chase continued coughing

John: "Psst."

Nimala: "Not Now."

John moves closer to them.

John: "I've got your backs."

Wolf Chase: "Just not now Kid we can't Protect you right now."