Chapter 5 The Team

Back at the Lookout

Wolf Marshall: "This kid is Mustachio's son, and he has been on his own. We don't want him to be like his father, we are not giving up on this kid."

Ryder: "Even though he kidnapped your kids to kill you!"

Wolf Chase: "We are going to save that kid."

Ryder: "Are you sure because he was overheard talking trashcan? Here he might be alright or be like his dad. I hacked a government computer. They are being transferred to a new prison 80 miles away."

Wolf Rubble: "We will pick him up on the way."

Ryder: "Hold up there you're after a shapeshifter and your future grandparent's selves want to turn you guys into skull trophies."

Wolf Liberty: "Well we are going to make a team outnumber them so we can do the same thing as the Predator."

Alex: "I could be in."

Wolf Chase: "100% not you. We are not watching you get beat up."

Alex: "Aw man."

Ryder: "Well let's get started."

Back in their apartments, the older versions are looking in a mirror and then have a flashback of John walking into their home.

Back in the ice box, John was looking at the big door. He heard the gangsters arguing over Putin until they started fighting making the guards from the big door leave, and he makes his way in there and saw a big door with a big gap under it

John: "Hello.... I know you are in there."

He puts his tray under the door, sliding it in and the tray went into the room then he rested against the door.

John: " It must be hard being the biggest guy in here, lonely at the top? There are moving us to a bigger prison soon but I could get you out of here. We can make the whole world pay! But we need a secret code ha-I to know that's dumb."

He knocks on the door. He gets an ominously loud knock in response.

John: "We are a team."

The Paw Patrol, Lion Guard, and Night Pride were looking at photos of people that joined their team.

Ryder: "Meet Electro."

Wolf Chase: What is your power?"

Electro: "I can disrupt electric fields even the one in your brain causing headaches, confusion, and pain."

Wolf Skye: "We could use him."

Then there was a 6ft person his name was Acid.

Acid: "My name is Acid."

Wolf Marshall: "Cool so is your power acid."

Acid: "I can throw up acidic puke."

Wolf Everest: "Woah that is cool."

Acid: "should I demonstrate."

Everyone: "No."

Wolf Chase: "Save it for the battlefield."

Ryder: "This is the Invisible Man."

But there is nothing in front of them.

Kion: "But. Oh, The Invisible Man ha nice."

Ryder: "Cool."

Kion: "He is not here."

Nimala: "He might be running away."

The next was a man with purple hair.

X: "My name is X, but you may call me The Ninja."

Nimala and Rani: "That's good."