𝘼 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙩3

Previously 

Marinette Marinette she heard a voice calling her. Looking around she saw no one then she saw a person in a black cloak fully covering their face and body. I know your secret Ladybird or should I say Marinette Wayne or should I say Scarlet Princess this new voice said to her. The next second Marinette blinked the person was gone leaving nothing behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been two days  now since Marinette encountered that mystery person at the beach. She had not told a single soul about it. It kept her awake at night as she tried to find answers to who the mystery person was. 

"Nette - Mar-MARI-NETTIE-MARINETTE " Dick yelled trying to snap his sister out of her thoughts and into reality. "Huh What ?" the bluenette asked pulled away from her thoughts about the mystery person. 

"Hey you fine there M" Tim asked his elder sister. "Huh, Uh yeah it is just I have a lot on my mind right now that is it" she replied back. "You know you can tell us anything right were family after all right ? " Stephanie said. 

"I know it is just well nothing well I mean I was just thinking about all the commissions I have right now plus the fact that I have to come up with a new song and all for the concert" she said half lying since it was true she did have all that work but that was not what but was bothering her at all. "Hmm Fine I get it" Steph said not fully believing the bluenette assassin. 

"Welp times up we have to go back to the mountain soon so come on" Dick said getting up and putting on his mask like Tim and Mari and Babs  started to do getting ready to leave the comfort of the dark and gloomy yet comforting batcave where they were gonna pull there next prank shortly. 

They all stepped into the zeta tube and it flashed a bright light which blinded them for a few seconds before they regained their sight and walked out of the zeta tube as it announced their arrival. 

The four bats looked around the empty deserted looking cave. They were the only ones there which brought up curiosity in all their minds. "Soo should we figure out where the team is or work on the updates we wanted to work on ?" Marinette asked out loud. "hmm neither lets play a prank on the team and act like a villain broke in here" Babs said her smile turning into a grin. "I am down" Dick said with a glint of pure excitement  in his eyes. "So am I" Tim said turning on his hollow screen on his glove to start editing the camera footage. "So am I" Mari said with a sinister look spread across her face as they all thought of ways to prank their team. 

It had been at least 2 hours since the bats had entered the cave calling in their other siblings to help them who dropped whatever they were doing to help with the prank. They finished just a few minutes back and their siblings left leaving them all alone in the cave yet again. Then they got a call form the watchtower from their wrist gloves. They all left the cave and stepped into the in the zeta tubes to transport them to the watch tower in space. 

They walked through the many rooms and finally stepped into the main conference room where they saw the founding members of the league the only few people who knew their real identities. They slipped through the room and stood behind Batman waiting for any of them to say anything. 

"Soo what did you call us here for" Babs finally asked breaking the silence. "Well we heard about your mission to the LOA's base and we wanted to discuss about future uhm encounters with the LOA" Clark said. "M'gann could have died the team could have died and you actually let them fight them " Oliver said standing up in anger. 

"I thought we all made it a deal that you would make sure that they would not let the team fight them and injure them those people have been trained for a long time" Super man said. "Well your wrong actually they have been trained since they were children or teens unless born into the league making you start the training since the age of 1" Marinette said. 

"WHAT !!!" Barry yelled in shock. "Look I get that you are worried about the team and I know about the deal but I will not have control over them fully I barely even visit them and technically even though I still do some missions with them   I would not let Miss M die or any of the other" Marinette said in anger at the lack of trust they had in her. 

"We know Mari and I apologise on behalf of the men in the room for their behaviour " Diana said trying to cool everyone down. "I know WW and thx" the assassin said. "Anyway what else did you call us here for ?" Tim questioned. "Well now that uhm that is done with we would like to discuss progress of them team and more" Dinah said while motioning for the bats to take a seat. 

They talked and discussed stuff with them for a while before leaving letting the league begin their meeting. The four of them stalked through the halls when they finally saw the team crouched around near a computer looking at something. "Hey guys what's up?" Tim asked walking in making the others in the room turn around and look at them some of them had looks of hurt betrayal and sadness and anger in their eyes when their eyes landed on their leaders of Nightwing and Ladybird. 

"what's wrong guys ?" Mari questioned noticing the emotions on the teams face. They stood still in silence before it was finally broken by fish boy. "You - YOU MURDER YOUR A KILLER !" Lagan shouted pointing at the bluenette. Marinette stood there as the color drained from her face as the others just agreed. 

The bluenette  felt the walls closing in on her and her vision started to blur as she was overcome with emotions and feelings. She suddenly saw darkness as she fainted only to be caught by Batgirl. The team stared at the bluenette girl seeing her unconscious body being held by Batgirl who looked very worried. Tim rushed to his sisters side from his place half across the room quickly downloading the files the team had looked at. 

Dick quickly went to help his sister by taking her from Babs arms putting her in his lifting her and quickly going to the watch towers med bay while Tim went off to alert the founding members. "B-B uh it is M she fainted Dick and Babs are with her in the med bay. The leaguers faces all dropped suddenly turning protective. Most of them rushed off to the med bay Batman in the lead while some stayed back trying to ask Tim what exactly happened while calmly walking towards the med bay. 

So that is it for now I wanted to write it longer and I think as soon as I finish this story "A NEW HEIR" I will probably add it into one book. But will leave the chapters here also. 

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK 

WORDS 1259

BUG OUT 🐞