2

After breakfast the others went to school and I went to miss Nxy, she has been catching me up on al that I've missed while I was gone.

It really bothered me that I still don't anything about what happened, I mean I know that is 'a closed investigation' but still every time I ask Sara or Mark about it they just act like I didn't say anything. Eva is eight so she doesn't even know what happened, Sam is mute so it has been pretty hard to 'talk' to them and Himi is always busy with at least something.

After three hours of school with miss Nyx it was 11 AM and I only passed out once. Sara and I were in the car on our way to the hospital in order to find out why I've been passing out. It's probably low blood sugar, but hey I'm not a professional.

''Narcolepsy.'' ''what?'' I asked confused. ''you have narcolepsy, that's the reason that you keep passing out.'' She tried to explain, but that doesn't explain how I pass out for days at a time. ''I thought that narcolepsy only makes you pass out for like a minute?'' ''It does but the longer passing out time could have to do with stress, low blood sugar, the amount of sleep you get outside of your 'passing out time' and/or your hypocretin level.

It's not like I have Hallucinations or quote 'sudden loss of muscle tone'. But I have been passing out a lot. ''wait, my what?'' '' your hypocretin is an important neurochemical in your brain that helps regulate wakefulness and REM sleep.''

I still have no idea what that is but I'll just look it up tonight.

After we got home, if I can really call it that, Sara went to look for mark and I just went to my room. After I locked the door (if you have more than 3 siblings you'll understand) I did some homework only to be disturbed by one of the most obnoxious knocks that I have ever heard. ''Eris dinner is ready!'' Of course it's Eva. ''just give me one minute I'll be right down.''

After I finished what I was working on I opened my door only to be given a heart attack by Eva.

If there are any words you think aren't English let me know as English is not my primary language

happy sol invictus or what ever you might celebrate this december <3