Chapter 1

No one's POV:

It was the early morning of the day before the Chunin Exams, Shino was down stairs making breakfast waiting for his kid to wake up. After he finished making pancakes and bacon for breakfast he called for Y/N to wake up. But Y/N was still fast asleep upstairs in their dark bedroom cuddling their pillow while drooling everywhere not hearing their dad calling them.  Shino then decided to go upstairs and wake them up himself after he got to their bedroom door he slowly opened it sticking his head in, "Y/N  it's time to wake up" he spoke in a whisper as to not make them mad but Y/N was still fast asleep. "Y/N you need to wake up" Shino said in a slightly louder voice this time though Y/N heard him.

Y/N's POV:

I heard my dad's voice telling me to get up so I turned around to face the wall and grumbled saying "no I'm tired go away". After a few seconds I heard my dad's foot steps coming towards me then suddenly my curtains were opened and the sun was shinging through my window, "no Y/N you need to wake up now the Chunin Exams are tomorrow" my dad spoke in a stern tone I slowly opened my eyes "fine I'll get up just give me a minute to get ready," I grumbled looking at him slightly angry. After he left the room I slowly got up walking to my little closet and grabbed my outfit (which ever one you picked in the intro) putting it on then did my hair (you can choose the hairstyle).

After I was done getting ready I grabbed my things and left my room and went to the bathroom before I walked down stairs to eat breakfast I sat down at the table "good morning dad," I said looking at him still slightly annoyed he woke me up. He looked back and chuckled nervously "good morning," he said slightly nervous sitting down at the table. After we finished breakfast dad looked at me and spoke again "so how about we go start training now huh," I look at him with and unamused face "do we have to train all day though" I said still looking at him he smiled and said "yes we have to get you ready for the exams tomorrow" he stood up from his seat "come on I would be to hard on you," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes at this "sure you won't be," I mumbled looking away.

(Spoiler alert it was hard)

(Anyways that's it for this chapter I'm sorry if it was kinda short also if you could give me some feedback, any tips or advice it would be appreciated)