Chapter 3

(After Shikamaru's boring speech)

No ones POV:

All the competitors in the Chunin Exams had until noon to do as they pleased before the Exams began. Sarada, Boruto and Y/N were all at Lightning Burger, where most of the other teams decided to go Boruto and Sarada were sitting across from each other while Y/N was sitting next to Boruto.
Sarada looked at Boruto and sighed, "really Boruto burgers again?"
Boruto just smiled at her holding his eaten burger, "well we can't be hungry when we're fighting right?"
Y/N looked at Sarada as if saying 'I don't want to be here' and in an annoyed tone Y/N mumbled, "well I think ramen would help more but whatever" leaning over to look at the door "anyway isn't Mitsuki supposed to be here by now?," they spoke with slightly more annoyance.
"I'm sure he'll be here soon Y/N," Boruto said before taking another bite out his burger.
"He better be", Y/N said more annoyed.
Sarada looked at Y/N "ok but Y/N don't go making trouble before the Exams start ok," she said in a serious voice.
Y/N rolled their eyes "yeah yeah", they mumbled.

A few seconds later Y/N noticed a different team coming towards them.
Smirking one of them put his tray in front of Y/N looking at them "hey move it we're gonna sit here got that," he said in a teasing tone Y/N just looked at him in anger with their canines sticking out slightly "no how about you go find a different spot," they said their voice sounding like a growl, the boy was shocked and looked a little scared "ok fine you demon girl," he said nervously.
At this Y/N stood up and looked him in the eyes with their red demonic looking eyes "what did you just call me," they growled in anger their canine now completely showing and the boys suddenly ran away from them.

Y/N's POV:

I watch the group of boys run away "Hey Y/N I thought I said no making trouble," I heard Sarada sigh as I sat down.
Turning my head towards her I looked at her and said, "it wasn't my fault he shouldn't have called me that" I looked to the side.
Sarada looked like she was about to speak again when suddenly Mitsuki walked over with a smile interrupting her "hey guys" he said still with a smile on his face and sat down.
"Hey what took so long?" Boruto spoke with a mouthful of food, Sarada turned to him saying "don't talk while your chewing idiot".

While we were talking I felt like someone was watching us so I looked around only to see the same boy from earlier that was watching us during the ceremony.
However when he saw me looking back at him, he quickly looked away.
Confused by I tilted my head slightly still looking at him squinting my eyes.
Sarada must have noticed me looking at him since I heard her say, "hey Y/N what ya looking at?" in a teasing tone.
Turning my head to face her only to see a slight smirk on her face, "huh what do you mean?" I said looking at her dumbfounded.
She just smirked at me and said, "ok then if that's how you wanna be then fine" I just stared at her even more confused "huh?"

She just chuckled lightly catching Boruto's attention "huh what's so funny?" He said tilting his head in confusion.
Sarada just looked at him and said, "it's nothing Boruto, anyway the Exams are about to begin so we should get going".
I stood up and said, "yeah we should".