Chapter 2

Y/N's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed when suddenly I heard a loud clanging noise my eyes shot up, I quickly sat up and instantly turned towards the noise to see Boruto holding a frying pan in each hand with a smile on his face.
Turning my head to look at my bedroom door I saw my dad, Sarada and Mitsuki all lying on the floor like their souls just left their bodies.
Turning back to look at Boruto squinting my eyes slightly "Boruto", I said angrily suddenly his smile dopped and he looked at me nervously, instantly he ran out of my room yelling "I'm sorry please don't kill me!".

Getting up to get ready I got dressed and did my hair like I always do.
Going down stairs I walked into the kitchen to find Boruto hiding behind Sarada with a scared face "your an idiot you know that Boruto," Sarada said looking back at him with an unamused face before walking away from him, Boruto them looked at Mitsuki and my dad with scared eyes.
My dad looked at him then closed his eyes, putting his hands up and shook his head, "sorry but nope" my dad said nervously and Mitsuki just smiled nervously and shook his head.

After I was done beating up Boruto with his frying pans and eating my breakfast we all said our goodbyes to my dad and left together for the Chunin Exams.
We were walking up to the opening ceremony for the Chunin Exams and saw Shikadai, Cho Cho and Inojin standing at the entrance waving at us "hey guys so your finally here huh" Shikadai said with a slight smirk "what took so long" Inojin asked with a smile. Sarada and me turned towards Boruto "how about you ask him," Sarada said pointing at him "yeah ask him," I grumbled slightly Boruto looked at me and said "oh come on I said I was sorry didn't I."

While the others were talking I looked around at the other rival teams from other villages when I noticed one person from another team with paint on his face and what looked like a cape looking at us.
I looked at him slightly angered by his staring "hey what are you staring at" I said with a frown, he looked at me and said "nothing that concerns you" turning around he walked back to teammates I just stood there in anger when Sarada came over to me saying "Y/N don't let them get to you" putting her hand on my shoulder, I just turned and looked at her and rolled my eyes saying "whatever" walking over to the stage to listen to Shikadai's dad talk.