Does he knows me?

In the morning I woke up to the alarm clock at 6. Cassie got up too, I went to the bathroom to get ready, I only put on mascara and a little powder. I went to get dressed.
This is what I wear

We left the room at 6:45

We met a boys on the way and went to the playground with them, we got there first, not even a coach is here.
"Let's play chase!" Cassie said
"I'm chasing!" Jason said
We started running and ran away from him, we chased each other for about 10 minutes, it was great fun. We also fell to the ground a few times. And now Jaden ran after me, I started to run and didn't notice the mud and Boom! I slipped and fell right into him (she wasn't wearing a brace).
Cassie, Jason, and Jaden all started giggling.
I grinned at jaden, grabbed his leg, pulled him and fell into the same mud as me, now I was laughing too.
Cassie and Jason couldn't contain their laughter anymore. Jaden and I looked at each other, we had the same plan. We stood up, ran after them. Before they knew it, we jumped on them and threw them to the ground. Now we were all laughing.
"Ehm ehm" we looked ahead and saw the coach and the whole football team.
"Explain to me what are you doing?!" the coach shouted after us
"Well we played chase" Jaden said
When we saw the way he looked at us, we know that we screwed up
"What please?! You want to tell me that you chased us when we were supposed to be training?! What dares you?! Get Up!!" We quickly stood up and went to line up with the others. I saw Thiago and David sneer at me.
"Today you will practice in pairs! And I will choose them!" said the coach
"Cassie and Richarlison"
"Olivia and Neymar" I saw him grinning at me.
We started working out, sit-ups, squats, push-ups, etc. First he did it and then I did
"So, Olivia, I already found out your name" he said with a grin, I just rolled my eyes
"I don't know why, but I feel like I know you from somewhere," he told me.
So he doesn't remember me, I don't know if I should be happy or sad.
"Okay now come here!" we came to the coach
"Now you will have fitness, no longer in pairs" he said
"Okay, now get into positions"
I wanted to go to them
"Liv brace" Cassie said back to me, I rolled my eyes and went to get it, I put it on my leg and it looked something like this

"Okay now come here!" we came to the coach"Now you will have fitness, no longer in pairs" he said"Okay, now get into positions"I wanted to go to them"Liv brace" Cassie said back to me, I rolled my eyes and went to get it, I put it on my leg and it...

I took off my sweatshirt under which my hand was tied and followed them.
"Olivia what happened to you?" asked the coach
"It's nothing serious"
"But it is, She has broken bones in her wrist and a sprained knee" Cassie said and i give her a nasty look.
"When did that happen?" he asked me
"About four days ago" I said and saw how Neymar realized.
"You'd better go sit down so that nothing happens to you" he said to me, I was surprised that he was suddenly so nice, but I listened to him. I sat down on the bench and saw how Neymar was looking for me, but I didn't want to look at him, I tried not to make eye contact. I realized that when Neymar looked at me with concern before when he saw my hand, it wasn't because he knew me and that he did this to me, there had to be another reason.
I had the feeling that he wasn't looking at me anymore, so I looked at him...
But I was wrong...
He was looking straight at me...
I saw worry, sadness, anger in his eyes?...
I didn't know what to think, I didn't want to talk to him, I needed to talk to Cassie first, so I left as quickly as possible after training.