018

i woke up and rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust my eyes to light the sun shone thru my blinds and curtains.
i reached for my phone and turned my alarm off. i slipped out of the covers and turned up the brightness to my LEDs. i turned them to a light purple and started to get ready for the day. i get to go to annas house today so i went to my walk in closet. i was glad my acting career could get me nice stuff. i grabbed some nice jeans and put a grey sweater on. i grabbed a small bag and put a tank top and some shorts in there. i put on my ariana grande perfume and some bath and body works lotion. I finished packing my bag and doing my morning routine.

i posted a quick pic of me and posted it in my insta story with the caption
"going to annas ! @anna.skies"

i grabbed my keys and my bag and headed out the door.

*TIME SKIP*

it had been an hour later and i was still on the road, the drive to annas took about 3 hours, if traffic was not bad. i pulled into a gas station parking lot and filled up my tank about halfway. i went inside the gas station and was grabbing a couple of things. dr pepper, donuts, chocolate, and some airheads.

i checked out and walked back to my car. i started the car and drove off. i ate my donuts and drank some of my dr pepper on the way there but soon enough, i reached annas house

i texted her and told her i was here ans while i was getting my stuff out of the car i saw her come down her porch steps.

anna was an actor i met a couple years ago when doing this small movie early in my career. anna had been doing acting longer than me and she helped me with a lot. we kept in contact and have been friends ever since.

"hey girl!!" she said giving me a smile and a warm hug
"omg hii i missed you so much!" i said hugging her back
"come in!! i already have popcorn and some of your fav candies and cookies are in the oven!" she said with excitement plastered on her face

we walked in her house. her house had many pictures of her from her modeling career and many posters of the movies and shows she starred in. we walked to the living room. she had smooth wood floors and a fuzzy white carpet in her living room. she had a mahogany coffee table which sat our snacks and the candy she promised. she had a huge flatscreen that was mounted on a huge fireplace, filled with more pictures but this time they had pictures of her family and pets.

once i sat down she walked to her big windows that overlooked her even bigger backyard. the backyard was another story. it wasn't modern and sleek like the rest of her home. it was more relaxing. she had a pool but back further she had a small pond with fish in it. she had flowers everywhere, like a field. she had garden statues that vines and moss flower over. she had bird houses, baths, and feeders. she was an animal lover

she closed that blinds and walked back to her kitchen. i assumed she closed the curtains because the living room got more dark. i heard the open oven and a tray be set down. i decided to get up and help her with the cookies.

i heard some taps and saw her large doberman walk over. you'd think a fancy girl would have a small dog, like a dog that would fit in her purse. but no, she had not one, but two dobermans and if they stood on their hind legs, they'd be taller than me. 

"oh hi apollo!" i said reaching down to the dog and petting him behind his ears. he leaned into my touch and closed his eyes as response.
"wheres mars?" i asked anna while she got plates, still scratching apollos head

"oh probably sleeping up in their room, hes a lazy fella now, him thinking he getting older." she said laughing
Mars and Apollo are brothers and anna couldnt bare to separate them when she adopted them.

i laughed back at her response which i wouldn't doubt, apollo had always been more playful. mars was like a lap dog who was way to big to be one.

i finished helping her with the cookies and we brought them to the coffee table and arranged them and the drinks. she turned off the lights and we began our movie night.

*TIME SKIP*

i had fallen asleep with mars in my lap, half suffocating me and apollo laying with anna. i rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone that sat on the coffee table with the trash from our fiasco. i looked over to see anna wasn't there. i slightly moved mars off of me so he was laying beside apollo. i went to the kitchen to see where she was.

"anna?" i called out a bit quiet, careful not to wake the dogs.
"out here!" i heard her call back. i found the backdoor open and saw her standing out there.
"hey you okay?" i asked her
"yeah! just a nice breeze in the morning is relaxing" she said as she held a mug that said 'best actress' in red bold letters over the balcony.
"yeah i guess so" i said as i walked over to her and stood beside her

"y/n?" she questioned
"yeah?"
"do you know why i was nice to you when we were on that show? why i helped you the most instead of the other newbies?" she asked, not making eye contact
"uhm no, no i guess not i never really thought of it that way." i replied
"its because you reminded me of myself when i started. scared and no one believed i could do it. i knew you would be a great actor. look at you, on stranger things one of the biggest shows! but yet, not one believed you could do it. all the other newbies were to arrogant and way too confident. and they are now in small movies. you are with big shots and have made such a career for yourself" she said looking at me now with a sweet smile

"oh. thank you Anna" i said returning the smile as a cold tear started to form and fall down my cheek.
i gave her a hug and stood there for a second, still as a statue. but soon she put her mug down and hugged me back. she was never really fond of affection
"i hate hugging" she would always say

"you know i hate hugging" she said as smiled and i think i saw a tear fall from her
"oh you love it" i said hugging her a bit tighter and smiling at her

                ___________
______________________
if your enjoying the book, add it to your library so you'll be updated for every new chapter!
word count: 1186

oh yeah long chapterrr, i hope yall enjoyed it.
remember to vote, follow and comment!
also if you liked the new Wednesday show, i have a book of imagines of Xavier and Ajax if you'd like to check it out :)

love yall, byee💟
-12 30/22