11.

Kosher🍫: MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES

Skzuna🎸: FIBLLSY ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Spazkoga🔪: remember my threat from yesyerday😁🤞

Stink😍: aint nobody got u a fcuking gift😒

Spazkoga🔪: stfu you unseasoned chicken wing looking like a whole creature from beauty and the beast💀💀

Spazkoga 🔪: I'm over here living my best life lookin bad as shit meanwhile you're a ghoul lookalike 🤭

Spazkoga🔪: and whose to say that YOU got any gifts??😐

Spazkoga🔪: whose buying stuff for someone who looks like a prolapsed anus💀💀💀💀

Spazkoga🔪:  you and goofy are twinning with yo goofy ass laugh and buckteef overbite🤥

Spazkoga🔪: HYUCK🤣🤣🤣

Stink😍: ur literally pressed, ugly💀💀

Spazkoga🔪: its okay if you're crying I know you are bigfoot💪🥰

Sam👦🏻: can we get along?🤥 its Chrisrmad

Spazkoga🔪: as long as I'm not in the ssme car as her I can assure you I atleadt won't kill her🥰

Yachun👑: hinata shes my quen plz dont kill her😭😭

Spazkoga🔪: your queen looks like a sheepshead😕

Noya🤣🤨🤣: HINATA PLEASE

☘🍀: can we PLEASE  shut the FUCK up and be at oikawas house in 30?

Spazkoga🔪: anything for you bbg🤭❤

Sam👦🏻: hinata i WILL kill you.

Spazkoga🔪: omg I'm so scared😭😭😭😭😭

Spazkoga🔪: yeah no. YK FOR A DAMN FACT I'D FUCK YOU UP OLD MAN😒

☘🍀: both of you stop it😐

Sam👦🏻: whatever.😒

Spazkoga🔪: ofc😏

----

In a bit, everyone was at Oikawa's house, gifts in hand, laughing and joking around with each other. Oikawa opened the door not too long after, his eyes were puffy, and he looked sad. He was bombarded with questions from all his concerned friends as he let them in.

"What happened oikawa? Were you crying? did someone hurt you?" Suga asked a million questions, comforting Oikawa and hugging him. "it's nothing, I'll be fine, I'm over it." oikawa laughs awkwardly as everyone sits down in his large living room.

Sakusa and Iwaizumi come down, looking equally as upset as Oikawa did, questions after questions, they couldn't keep up, simply saying that it was something minor and they'll be fine. "Where's Atsumu?" Hinata questions them, it's silence.

Suddenly Oikawa starts sobbing uncontrollably, making everyone concerning as they comfort him, he explains through heavy tears about how atsumu left them and just wanted to be friends. He didn't respond to any of their messages for the past couple days, they weren't even left on read.

They even tried contacting Osamu and he hasn't heard from Atsumu either, nobody really knows where he is. Everyone asks each other if they came in to contact with Atsumu, everyone had their answer except Haruka, who didn't play a part in the conversation at all.

"Hey expired cheeseball, you know something we don't?" Hinata questions her, keeping a very close eye on her. "Stop calling me that, and what do you expect me to say? it doesn't matter." "Well for all we know, Atsumu is kidnapped and if you're not saying anything, all eyes should be on YOU."

Haruka groans and rolls her eyes. "I don't know what you're thinking, but I haven't spoken to him recently, thank you, bitch." Hinata furrows his eyebrows at her attitude. "Why are you being so bitchy right now? You're acting defensive over this whole thing; we all equally have a right to question one another and that includes you."

"How do we know you don't have something to do with him disappearing?" Hinata laughs, almost mocking Haruka. "I just got in the chat yesterday, first of all, you fat bitch. Second, I literally asked when I first got to the chat if atsumu was here, how would I know something if I specifically asked if he was there when I got to the chat? Hell, I didn't even know he dumped oikawa, sakusa and Iwaizumi."

"Well, you asking that so suddenly was very strange don't you think?" Haruka puts her hands on her hips, giving a stern look at Hinata. "I talk to Atsumu often, him suddenly not responding to my texts is quite concerning, DUH. So now, what's you're defense Haruka? Why shouldn't we suspect you having something to do with his disappearance?"

"This is sounding like some sort of detective film." Noya chimes in, getting annoyed looks from both Haruka and Hinata. "Woah, sorry." Noya apologizes, deciding to keep quiet. "You guys don't have to do all this, lets just file a report to the police." Oikawa states, not wanting this to go on any longer.

"No! The cops do NOT need to get involved." Haruka snaps back, letting out a huff. "Why not?" Hinata crosses his arms, looking at her annoyed. "He has only been gone for a short while, what possibly could we need to file a report for? You're all being unreasonable, not everyone simply is just online all the time."

"His own damn brother hasn't heard from him you stupid bitch!" Hinata pushes her and she falls down. "What the fuck you bitch?! You're such an asshole! I didn't do anything you dick!" Haruka gets up, preparing to slap Hinata before Daichi gets up and gets in between the two. "Okay that's enough, Haruka, sit your ass down NOW. You're acting Hella sus and defensive, you can get your damn presents last since you're acting a damn fool."

"He pushed me what the fuck?!" "It was justified you were acting like a rotten apple bitch." Hinata sticks his tongue out, then sitting down. "This is so unfair what the fuck!?" Haruka sits down with a huff, and so does Daichi, it's a bit awkward at first while they exchange gifts. But it eventually gets better as more gifts are passed around.

"Suga! Here, merry Christmas." Semi scoots over to Suga, handing a black gift wrapped with white bows. "Awh, so glad you actually got me something." Suga gladly takes the gift, unwrapping it and taking the top off. There's a small envelope in the box, Suga has a puzzled face.

"Open it!" Semi smiles, studying Sugas expressions. He does open it, there's no writing or nothing, just a ticket. "Uhm, what's this?" Semi smiles more as Suga examines the ticket. "Wait, you're taking me on a cruise?!" Suga looks up at semi with a bright smile, he actually can't believe it. "To the Bahamas!" Semi exclaims, just as Suga squeals and hugs him, almost knocking him over.

Terushima chuckles. "Looks like someone got some money to spend huh?" Semi looks over to him. "I would buy anything for Suga, even if I go borderline broke." They all laugh a little. "Wow, you guys never take me on ships or vacations." Daishou rolls his eyes, both bokuto and kuroo got him new outfits, they were very exposing and daishou feels like it was more of a gift for them.

"Jeez sorry, maybe we just like staying home." Bokuto says. "Yeah right, you love going out, but you never take me out to the Bahamas, or Hawaii, hell, not even France, and I always tell you guys about how much I like France. I know for a fact you have the money for it, we live it a huge ass house."

"We'll take you on vacation some other day." Kuroo sighs, Daishous been complaining a lot recently." "Fine." He rolls his eyes; this has probably been the worst Christmas of his life.

----