18.

"We've been hanging out way too much." Shirabu sighs, laying back on his couch as Goshiki snacks on his food. "Too much? You don't like spending time with me? I like spending time with you shira!!"

Shirabu gives a disgusted look towards Goshiki. "Stop speaking with food in your mouth, I can hardly hear you." Goshiki frowns, and takes a moment to actually swallow his food before turning back to Shirabu. "I said I liked spending time with you." He said in a gloomy tone.

Shirabu mutters, an indirect response to Goshiki that he didn't catch. "You want to watch movies again shira?" "No." "Okay." It's starting to get dry, but Shirabu would be found dead before initiating anything in person.

"I'm going to make cookies." Shirabu announces, getting up from his seat abruptly. "Ooh! Can I help?" As expected, Shirabu sights defeated, and turns to Goshiki. "Yeah sure, I don't really care." Goshiki smiles as he also gets up.

Its going decently well, it's going great actually, but Shirabu thinks Goshiki will fuck up at some point. Goshiki hums to himself, mixing the dry ingredients as Shirabu unknowingly begins to stares at him.

Goshiki brings his eyes up from the bowl and meets Shirabus. "Shira? Are you alright?" He smiles sweetly. "You're staring aha." Goshiki chuckles. Shirabu looks back down at this ingredients in front of him. "Just making sure you weren't doing it wrong."

"Hehe, I bake cookies all the time Shira! You don't have to worry." Goshiki winks, the shorter responds in a cold stare. "Don't buy it." He says, and continues to mix. "You're so mean Shira!" Goshiki frowns.

"Yeah yeah, I heard it a thousand times over." Shirabu scoffs, Goshiki actually begins to giggle. "Actually, I like that about you, how blunt you are. Really contrasts with your pretty face." Goshiki hums, Shirabu looks away.

"Quit calling me pretty, and saying nice things about me." He demands, Goshiki leans closer to him. "Why? who wouldn't want to be complimented? Do you think I'm mocking you? I really think you're pretty Shira!" Goshiki bombarded Shirabu with questions and compliments.

He cursed under his breath, why was his former underclassmen complimenting him so much? Is he flirting? "Lets get back to the cookies!" Shirabu blurted out, nudging Goshiki away from him. "Bring that bowl to me." He adds, in a calmer tone than before. "Okay!" The taller responds, grabbing the bowl of now mixed dry ingredients.

Shirabu takes the bowl from him and dumps it into the rest of the ingredients. "Mix this, I'm getting the oven prepared." Goshiki listened almost immediately, getting right to work as Shirabu prepped the oven and sprayed the pan.

"Baking with you is so much fun Shira, we should do this more, I like it." Goshiki hums, stating that casually. "Not if you're just going to constantly compliment me." Shirabu scoffs, Goshiki laughs. "You're crazy humble actually, I admire you!!" He smiles brightly at Shirabu.

"See? You just keep saying sweet things, cut it out." Shirabu punches Goshikis shoulder, making sure not to hit too hard. "Ow! C'mon doesn't a bit of praise make you feel better? Theres no way it makes you meaner!" Goshiki laughs, forming the cookie dough and placing it on the pan.

"It's because you're saying it." Shirabu frowns, putting the cookies into the oven and starting the timer. "Seriously? Man, we just made cookies together, how could you still hate me?" The dark haired queried, Shirabu was about to respond before someone knocked on the door.

"Huh? You had more company coming, Shira?" Goshiki tilted his head, Shirabu shrugged. "Not that I know of." He puts his apron down on the counter, walking over to the door and opening it. "Oh, hey Valentine." He welcomes the girl inside, Goshiki gazes at her.

"Ah, hello ma'am!" He smiles, she looks over at him. "Oh! Is this Goshiki? Shirabu mentioned that you would be joining us to the cheesecake factory!" She beamed, Goshiki nodded. "Yeah I am! You're Valentine?" He tilts his head after bowing.

"You can just call me Val if you want! Ooh, are you making cookies?" She smells in the sweet scent coming from the oven. "Yeah, we just put them in a minute or two ago." Shirabu responds, closing the front door. "Amazing! Hehe, I guess my unexpected visit was a good idea afterall!"

Shirabu rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever, you gotta stop doing that, Goshiki might start doing it." Shirabu worries. "Pfft, just shut the door in his face, just because you don't do that to me doesn't mean you can't do it to him!" She giggles.

"Wow! You guys are both rude! And If I can, I'll come over whenever I want, maybe bribe Shira with some gifts." Goshiki said confidently, The shorter of the two men scowls. "Man, we are just such good friends." Valentine chuckles, flopping back on Shirabus couch, not bothering to take her heels off.

Semi sighs, setting his martini down and laying his head on the table. "Why do I feel like this?" He asked to no one in particular. "Dude, You are so buzzed!" Tendo cackled, sitting beside Semi at the bar. "If what you're feeling is dizzy and happy, then dude you're just drunk." He hummed.

"No like, I'm hurt, I guess." Semi deadpanned, Tendo tilted his head. "Hurt? What's going on with you?" He smiled meekly. Semi paused, before looking away from Tendo. "I think I still like Shirabu, don't tell suga..." Semi announced, Tendo eyes went wide.

"Seriously?! Oh man you are so screwed, I won't snitch though, unless it starts to get really bad. Semi, maybe you shouldn't get into any more relationships, you aren't the most faithful boyfriend in the world~" Tendo laughs at his own joke.

"I can be faithful! It's just, I don't know, I regret leaving him, but I still want Suga."  Semi finishes his drink, Tendo orders some more. "Well shirasan doesn't seem to want you back, might aswell stick with Suga, yeah? He loves you to death, like you'd have to literally die for him to stop loving you."

"Exactly why I don't want him to know, he'll fucking kill me." Semi taps his foot impatiently, he needs another drink, this is too much. "And, I don't know, I feel like Shirabu likes me atleast a little still, how he showed off the fact I gifted him things, and that looks he had when I smiled at his door."

"There's no way you recognize his old habits, man you are in love! But how long will this last until you eventually fuck off and focus on Suga entirely again?" Tendo teases, Semi scoffs. "I don't just wanna bang him and leave Tendo, I want to really love him."

Tendos expression softens as the new drinks come to them. "Then talk to him about it, and let Suga down easy, won't you?" He says in a serious tone. "I will... Or I won't... I dunno dude, I still like Suga." Semi looks Tendo in the eyes. "Then think about it and figure it out yourself, I don't know what to tell you man."

---