17.

Haruka trenches through the mud and tall grass, occasionally slapping away insects that find themselves on her. "What an inconvenient location, what was past me thinking?" She grumbled, caring more for her planning than the actual fact she kidnapped someone.

Struggling to open the heavy rusty doors, Haruka winced at the loud creaking they made. She squeezed herself inside to minimize the noise she made. Shuffling in the corner, he was still there. "Man Miya! It's just a basic knot, c'mon now!"

Atsumu doesn't look her in the eyes, which bothers her ever so much. "I got you food, so respect me when i'm talking." Haruka complains, dropping the bag of takeout onto a dusty table. "Hm, not even that got a peep put of you, yeah? You've been starving y'know?"

No response, The girl scoffs. "Tell me, Miya. How do you do it? They will hardly speak to me right now. I wanna be in that wedding, but I can't be a bride when they're all mopey n' shit." She says, plucking earwax from her ear directly onto Atsumu.

"Tell me what makes them happy, I'll do it, if I get the desired results, I might bring back some tastier food, sound good? Actual water even, but that does raise the question about if you must use the bathroom. I don't care how you figure something out, just don't utterly humiliate yourself if you're found, or do, I don't care."

Haruka rests her hands in her pockets, deciding if she'll really feed Atsumu herself, he had his hands tied after all. "I don't wanna handfeed you, its like catering to a child, and I hate children. But oh well, you'd kick my ass if you were free." Haruka snorted at her own comment.

"Hey wait, you totally wouldn't, man, you're in too much of a terrible state for that!" She points at him, laughing uncharacteristically. "I am sorry about the though," she says coldly, not an inch of regret in her voice. "You're cute, but your personality is like hearing Trisha Paytas sing."

Haruka opened the bag of takeout. "Hey, why don't I just force it down your throat? Nicer than feeding you properly! Well, not for you i suppose, but I think you bite, I ain't risking that." She says, popping Atsumu's box open and walking closer to him.

As Haruka is forcing his mouth open, Atsumu tries not to choke as he swallows the incoming food, some hitting the floor. "Oh! Yuck, there will definitely be some gross things after that food, but I'm not cleaning it up." She hums.

"You ready to talk yet? Whats something they liked about you?" She questioned the blonde. Atsumu mumbles, Haruka can't quite catch what he said. "Jeez, speak up dammit." "My jokes, how I dressed, and how I treated them, what else should I say?"

"Details duhrr!" She laughs, but deadpans seconds later. "But, I suppose I really already know how you are with them. I'll give you my thanks soon enough! Kisses!! Cya later Atsu." She hums, turning to leave.

Atsumu chokes back a sob, does she have zero pity? Remorse? Cursing her name, he sees her shut the door, back to the darkness, he'll never sleep without a nightlight again, if he gets out of here alive.

-We all hate it here☹🖕-

Stink😍:why is it so dead here like what happened

Spazkoga🔪:BITCH YOU HAPPENED LMFAOO

Stink😍:Oh fucker I remember you😐

Spazkoga🔪:Who couldn't?🤩 I'm hot, sexy, and funny💁🏻

Stink😍:yo ass aint none of that bffr😭

Spazkoga🔪:I hope ur clit explodes

Stink🔪:I hope ur third ballsack explodes🕺🕺

Yachun👑:omg the ogs...

Noya🤣🤨🤣:Suga and Shirabu the cheap copies🙄😴😴

Kosher🍫:I ain't the cheap copy of shit bitch I'm fabulous and high quality