117

(THE REALIZATION THAT WE'RE LESS THAN 30 MANGA CHAPTERS AWAY  FROM THE HORRIBLE CHAPTER IN MHA- OH MY GOD IM SCREAMING.) (also when the fuck did it turn into fucking winter in the manga? Like it was just winter, Izuku's disappearance was in April, and poof it's winter cause Kat is wearing his suit again. •_• WHAT IS GOING OOOOON.)

The next day, Elena was up early in the morning to go visit her father. Katsuki and Mic went with her, just incase.

The car ride there was quiet, Elena and Katsuki sitting in the back while Mic drove. "How is he?" Elena asked, looking at Mic through the mirror. "He's getting better. His artificial leg is coming in place. But he's worried." Mic said, making Elena quirk an eyebrow.

"About what?" Elena asked. "Well frankly because Japan is going under, but he's worried about you." Mic said as they got closer to the hospital. Elena only stayed quiet as she listened. "If I do see Junichiro, I'll make sure to finish him off." Elena said, looking at Mic. "You better. Yuko was my friend too." Mic said, his eyebrows scrunching together. "Why does everybody know mom?" Elena asked, making Mic perk up.

"Why don't you ask Shota that once we arrive?" He asked, making Elena shrug before the silence filled the car again. As they arrived at the hospital, they got out of the car. The three walked together into the hospital, being immediately recognized as those who visit almost every day of the week. Upon reaching Shota's room, Elena saw him laying on the bed, looking at the tv as he watched the news.

"Ew you're getting old." Elena joked as Shota sat up on the bed, looking at her with happiness in his eyes. "God, finally some fun in this hell hole." He mumbled as Elena sat on the side of his bed. "Hi, dad." Elena said, smiling at him before she hugged him.

"I am literally the funniest person you'll ever meet." She said, making Mic and Shota think for a second. "Nope, your mother was funnier." They said, making Elena look at both of them dumbfounded. "Oi, taking care of her?" Shota asked, glaring at Katsuki.

"Yupp." Katsuki said monotone as he sat down in one of the chairs, looking at the scene. "Very well. How is it going back at school?" Shota asked, making Elena smile. "We found Izuku. He's currently back home, sleeping on the couch I think. But he's retrieved. It was a struggle, but he's back." Elena said, holding his hand. He nodded in approval before glancing at mic.

"How is your leg, dad?" Elena asked, trying to search for his eyes. He shrugged and leaned back in the bed. "Could be better. Unfortunately for me, mine isn't as high tech as your arm. But it'll do." He said, ruffling her hair. "Dad, I have to ask you a question though." Elena said, suddenly growing serious.

He looked at her seriously, waiting for her to speak. "How come everybody knows who mom is? Even All For One knew who she was.." Elena said, making Shota's eyes widen as Katsuki looked at him, waiting for the answer.

"Well... Yuko was known worldwide as "Saiko". She was the number two hero in Japan before she died." Shota said, making Elena's eyes widen. "Wait, how did you score the number two hero?" Elena asked, dumbfounded. Katsuki was actually wondering the exact same thing. "Hush. People mostly knew her as the one that rescues everybody. Her rank was given to her, mainly because of her high ranking in rescue. Of course, she beat the heck out of villains as well, but rescue, was her favorite priority." Shota said, smiling at the memory.

"Wait, what was her quirk?" Elena asked, making Shota chuckle. "It was called Psychokinesis. She had the powerful mind in telekinesis, but not only that, whatever she touched, if by control, she would know wherever the item has been, or what it has been through. Of course I didn't suspect your relation with her because you had more abilities, and besides, telekinesis was known worldwide. So it wasn't that obvious to me." Shota explained as Elena began putting pieces together.