:-3

~Your P.O.V~
You woke up, and you felt Crona's arm wrapped around you and your head on his shoulder. You picked up your head. "Crona, what time is it?" you whispered to him. He opened his eyes. "Uhh.... i-i... don't k-know, I t-think that w-we're late t-t-though..." he said, now sitting up. You smiled. "So... we're dating now, huh?" you asked with the biggest grin on your face. "Yea. W-we are..." he quietly said as he started to tear up again. "Crona?" you asked. He started to cry. "Crona! What's wrong?" you asked again as you put your hand on his shoulder. "I-i.... I never t-thought th-that... I never t-thought that, l-like...," he said ashamed, "I never thought, that s-someone w-would l-l-like me, or e-even DATE m-me..." You hugged him tight. "Don't cry... I hate it... I hate seeing you sad."
~Crona's P.O.V~
She cares about me. She does. "Y/n..." I said as I held her hands. "W-we should... g-get to class." "Oh, I forgot!" she said. She gripped my hand tight. "Let's go!" she hollered. We made it to the classroom 30 minutes late. But, when we got there we forgot to stop holding hands. Black Star started to crack up. I blushed, apologized to Stein for being late, and got to my seat. Y/n apologized to Stein too, and sat down. Stein lightly chuckled and kept with the lesson. "Alright, now, take out the right lung of the frog." he said. I looked over at Maka's frog. Me and y/n looked at each other and mouthed out "ew..." She giggled and looked over at Ox's frog. I smiled and looked back at Maka's frog. "Gross..." Liz whispered. "Maybe I could make my froggy dance!" Patty said as she picked up the frogs arms and wiggled them. "This frog is definitely NOT symmetrical, and it's really starting to bother me!" Kid said as his eye started to twitch. "Well, I don't care about dissecting frogs as much as Stein does..." Soul mumbled. Maka stared at Soul. "You barely even touched your frog." she said. Soul shrugged his shoulders and cracked his knuckles. Maka just rolled her eyes and kept dissecting her frog.