uh... title... XD

~Your P.O.V.~
It was 12:30 P.M, and you were walking around town. You sniffed in the fresh air and tightened your jacket. "It's a little chilly...." you whispered. After about an hour or so, it started to snow. You reached up and touched the snow. It melted on your warm fingertips. You then stuck your tongue out and let the snow land on it. The wind started to pick up. Then, it got stronger and stronger, and people started to flood into their houses. It was a blizzard. "Oh no," you said worriedly, "I.... I..." You looked around and couldn't see anything. It was all covered with snow. You took every path and way there was and didn't get anywhere. You returned to the middle of town, where you originally were, and sat down behind a trash can. "I.... I'm lost.." you whispered. Shivers went up every part of your body. "S-so... c-cold..." you muttered. "Help!" you yelled. "Pleeeaaassse!" You felt frost-bite form on your hands. "No... n-no..." you said, trying to shake it off. A tear fell down your cheek, but froze half way down. You sobbed and tried to huddle up even more.
~Crona's P.O.V.~
"Where's y/n?" I asked Ragnarok. He shrugged his shoulders, "How am I supposed to know?" he said. "It's been 2 hours..." I whispered. I got up and left. "I-i have to f-find her." I ran for at least 5 minutes. I could barely see anything. "Y/n!" I yelled. "Y/n!!! W-where are you?! Are you okay?!?!" "C-crona??" someone lightly whispered. "Huh? Y/n?" I asked as I kept looking around. There she was, behind a trash can. "Y/n!!" I yelled once more, relieved to see her. As I got closer, I noticed she was shaking. I gasped and put her one arm around my shoulder. "W-we, have t-t-to get y-you back to t-the academy." I said. She looked and me, her face was as white as copy paper. Her eyes looked pinkish and her lips were glazed with frost. I frowned. I have to get her back, I have to.
1 hour later...
I opened the front doors of DWMA and very quickly tried to get her to my room. I touched her fragile face. Cold. We approached my room. "It's okay, It's g-gonna b-be alright.." I said as I opened my door and closed it. I laid down with her on my bed and found the nearest blanket, I wrapped it around her. "Your f-freezing cold." I said. I embraced her and ran my fingers through her hair to get the snow out. She was completely silent. "Y/n?" I shook her slightly. "D-don't tell me that... your..." I shook a little more. I sobbed. "Don't die on me!!" I cried. Tears started to stream down my cheeks as I held her head on my chest. I got up and put her arm around my shoulder again. "W-we have to s-s-see the nurse," I whispered, with more tears falling, "now!" I grabbed the door and swung it open. I then started to run, y/n on my back. After a minute we got to the nurse's office. " H-help!!" I yelled. Maria was the nurse for today, intill they find a new nurse, since, you know that "incident". Maria gasped and ran over to y/n. "Oh my gosh!" Maria said. She picked y/n up and put her in a hospital bed. "Her condition.... is pretty bad..." She said. "You see, y/n has frost-bite." My eyes widened. "N-no..." I murmured. Maria touched y/n's hand and then pulled away. "She's as cold as ice right now," she reluctantly said, "we have to keep her here for a week or two to take care of her frost-bite and to regain her strength and for her to awaken." I walked over to the hospital bed where y/n was. "Here, I can leave you two alone for now." Maria said as she walked out the door and let it close softly behind her. "Y/n...," I whispered, "t-this is a-a-all MY fault...." More tears started to accumulate in my eyes. "I-i was s-supposed t-to protect you, b-but I le-let you down!" I yelled as I started to cry. I started to kiss her face and her hands. She didn't wake up. "Y/n, I'm a-a terrible, l-lonely, w-wimp! T-that's wh-why I didn't think y-you would date me!!" I screamed as more tears fell down like a waterfall. "Y/n!! It's b-b-because of me that y-you might be d-dead!!" I screeched and fell down. "C-crona..." she quietly whispered. I looked up and more tears came down. "C-crona... I... heard... e-everything... y-y-you... said..." she whispered again as her eyes fell back down. "Y/n!!!!" I yelled. Maria came in. "Oh my, your face, Crona...," she said as she shooed me out. "you should go home and calm down a little..." And with that, she slammed the door. I stumbled through the halls, as my tears silently fell off my cheeks and tapped on the floor tiles. "I-i d-didn't p-protect her..." I quietly whispered profusely. I decided I wanted to go home, instead of telling everybody what happened. I was the best thing to do, because I knew.... THIS IS ALL MY FAULT, NOT THEIRS. I got into my room and shut the door. I then leaned on my wall and cried and sobbed loudly into my pillow.