,...,...,...,

~Crona's P.O.V~
I heard a sliding noise. I looked up from my pillow and saw a note on the floor. "Huh.." I said as I picked it up. I read it. I looked up at my clock. 9:21 P.M. now? I read the note again. "K" I whispered and opened my door. I then walked calmly down the halls. I started to sweat. 'What's gonna happen?' I wondered. I finally made it to the front door. I took a deep breath and walked out. I found a step and sat down. "Hey, Crona.." Y/n said. I looked to my right. There she was. I scooted right next to her and laid my head on her shoulder. "S-so, you w-wanted to talk w-with me?" I asked. "Yes," she said sadly, "I'm so sorry about this.... relationship, ya know?" I looked down. When she first came to DWMA, I liked her. But, NEVER did I think that we'd date.... like, this fast. She frowned and looked down. "I... I really made you uncomfortable didn't I...?" she said softly. "W-well..." I whispered. A tear fell from her cheek. I picked her head up. "Y/n, what's w-wrong?," I asked as I wiped her tears away, "P-please don't c-cry." She started to sob. "I'm terrible.... I'm horrible," she said as more tears kept falling down her cheeks, "horrible!" "Y/n, you are b-beautiful, not h-h-horrible..." I said. She started to sniffle. "Really?" "Y-yes, y/n..." She smiled and stopped crying. She looked up at me and kissed me. I grinned and kissed her back. After an hour or so of talking and kissing, we went back to our rooms. Ragnarok came out of my back. "You got the girl, huh? Well... I didn't think it would be a loser like you." he said. I glared up at him. "Glaring won't help you, dumb-ass!" he yelled as he started to beat me up. "O-ow, ow! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, o-okay! Stoooppp!!" "No!" he yelled back in protest.
~1 hour later~
Ragnarok finally stopped and went back into my back. By that time it was 1:30 in the morning. "Well, at l-least tomorrow is Saturday..." I mumbled as I drifted off. I fell asleep against the wall. I woke up in my dream. I was floating in black, nothingness. I saw y/n floating at least 3 feet away. "Y/n!!!" I yelled. She looked over at me and reached her hand out. "Crona!!" she screamed back. A black hole formed behind her. She screeched and tried to get away, only to get sucked in even more. "No!!! Y/n!!!" I cried. She held back her tears. "Goodbye... my love.." she said as she got sucked in. It then disappeared. I floated there, not knowing what to say, and warm tears falling down my cheeks. "AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as I woke up. "Oh, heh, just a dream...," I whispered. "just a dream."