( chapter 2 )

"H-hello" a soft yet rough voice spoke.
The girl looked up to them and said "w-who are you?" The girl asked,as 806 then said "well.. im 806 as you heard him said,but my name is milly!,how about you's ?"milly asked looking at the girl.

The girl replied "im known as 222,but my name is treasure "treasure said softly in a quiet tone,then milly exclaimed "well hello there treasure!,it's nice to meet you"milly spoke happily looking at treasure,treasure smiled and milly hand out a hand,treasure took it and got up with milly's help.

              ●○●○ *time skip* ○●○●

It had been a year ever since they both met,milly and treasure had become more than just friends they both treat each other like siblings,but from time to time they get seperaited since at the time one or both of them gets expiremented separately.

Milly and treasure played around in the cell as they played tag,then treasure tripped and fell,milly looked back at treasure and help them up as they then laughed "that!.was!.so!.fun!."milly exclaimed as they smiled happily,"yeah!,it was!"treasure said as they both laughed then milly ran over to the bed and said "arrr!im a pirate!"milly exclaimed as treasure laughed happily,that laughter was disturbed by a door slamming open.

Both milly and treasure looked over and see a scientist,treasure ran to milly and cling onto them,when treasure thought that the scientist would go over to get treasure off of milly,when he actually inject something into her neck,treasure's grip loosen as she touched her neck on where it got injected,the scientist then left and milly then looked at treasure with worry in their eyes,"treasure?!,are you alright?!,are feeling alright?!" Milly asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine"treasure said reassuring milly,then milly sigh and said "if you feel strange,tell me"he said to treasure,treasure nodded and they both cuddled there like two little koalas.

something started to happen to treasure,but sadly milly couldn't put a finger on what,the scientists always wanted to test on different things with treasure,and it was getting milly worried,it all started on that time when treasure got injected... milly thought as he brushed treasure's long golden blonde hair,it was soft like cotton,and it smelled like blue berrys in a summer day,milly smiled as treasure slept on milly's lap,when...

A familiar scientist enter the cell,milly looked up to see who it was..and saw....
"Diego... what are you-"befor milly could finish and reacted,diego or the scientist picked milly up causing treasure to fall off of milly and onto the bed,good thing they both were on the bed,if not,treasure would've gotten hurt milly sigh as he looked back at treasure's sleeping body.

Then diego or the scientist then walked out of the cell bringing the child with him,he then enters a room of.... some sort of... machine,he then sets milly down on it and said "can you stay there for me mil?" He asked with a soft smile,milly then nodded as he sat there,then the scientist pulled this switch,milly sat there confused,but his smile turn into a frown as diego grin,then all of a sudden.

"AAAAAAAAAH!"

A sharp pain when throughout milly's body,like a shock,when it stop milly trembled on the seat,as tears rolled down his cheeks.

A shadow loom over milly,as its dark red eyes stared into diego's mainiac like ones,diego grin as he sees the shadow fade slowly,as milly calms down.

Diego grins,as he pressed the shock botton again.

○●○●○

And starting from that day,my magic was always activated,and used,for so many times,I can't even count all the death threats he gave me just so I could use my magic.

It was as if he knew it was powerful in a way that no one could ever thought it was. -milly