CHAPTER 17 | THE ONE

-JISOO'S POV-

Habang busy ang lahat sa pag pqpa-picture naka-upo lang si Irene sa isang sulok , kaya agad ko syang nalapitan ..
Me:"Hey, di kaba nagagandahan sa lugar?"
Irene:"Nagagandahan syempre .. Just making some DM with Lisa to check her out"
Me:"Ang sweer naman .. She's with her Nana Elice and Kun at bonus na rin na kasama nya si Jennie , She'll be fine there"
Irene:"I guess so.."
Me:"Don't worry too much, malaki na yun kaya na nya sarili nya, she's not your baby anymore"
Irene:"I know that ok?"
Me:"then wag mo na syang ibaby"
Irene:"Oo na!! I got it ok?!"
Seulgi: "Hon, hali ka picture tayo dito"
Nagpalaam saakin si Irene at agad na lumapit kay Seulgi ..
_________________________________________________________
- Jennie's POV -

The next thing I know , I was in front of the judge with Lisa , saying "I do" and putting the ring on our fingers hearing the word that I've been dreaming before , ".... I now pronounce you married"  and then we've kiss ..

Just like that I'm a married woman ..
When we're on our way home I was just staring on my hand with a ring at it , I couldn't believe it and I can't stop smiling ..

I was just dreaming of being her girlfriend but I became her wife ..

"Now worries Poopoo I'm gonna marry you again "- she said with a smile on her face ..

Me:"Ok if you say so.. Wait did you're cousins already know about it? "

Lisa:"I already told Irene about it , she's so happy for us , i told her not to tell anyone yet.. Should I tell them?"

Me:"I think I wasn't ready yet?"

Lisa:"Ok!! Let's keep it a secret for now"

Me:"Thank you"

Lisa:"Anything for my Boo"

Still wondering what really happened and how did with end up marrying each other? ..

_________________________________________________________
- FLASHBACK-

-LISA's POV-

Nagising ako ng maaga tapos narealize kong nakatulog pala ako kwarto ni Jennie kagabi ... Di kasi ako makatulog last night kaya pumunta ako dito.. We talk some random things just like we always do , hanggang sammakatulog kami pareho ..
"Ahh!! Lisa move!! You're heavy"-  reklamo ni Jennie

Sh*t I was on top of her .. Agad akong lumipat sa tabi nya ..

Me:"Sorry"

Jennie:"Likot mo talagang matulog"

Me:"I told you so.. Good morning"

She smiled at me ..

Jennie:"Good morning.."

"Where's my morning kiss?"- pang-aasar ko sa kanya ...
Jennie:"No won't get any of those anymore"

Nanglumo ako sa sinabi nya na para pinag-sakluban ako ng langit at lupa

Me:"*pout* but why??? Your Lips are too soft that I wanna kiss you all the time "

Jennie:Well, I won't let you kiss me anymore.. Unless!!"

Me:"What?? What's the catch?"

Jennie:"Unless we make things clear between us "

Me:"What do you mean?"

Jennie:"You know aside from the Kitchen Manager and The Chef and Owner .. What are we? What Am I to you?"

Is it time to be honest with her?? Should I really need to tell her about how I really feel for her?!

Me:"When I finally meet you in person, I'm secretly admiring you since then..  You're the most prettiest girl that I've ever meet, I even asked Chu not to look for a place that for you to live on 'cause I want to meet you more.
I don't know if it was the right thing to say but The moment I saw you, I fell for you, the moment we've kiss I fell harder for you, that's why I'm so happy every time you're telling ne that you like me or you're jealous because of me"

Jennie:"Ahh!!! Nananadya ka pala .. I got it now.. So what are we?"

Me:"Hmm.. Love kita tapos love din ako, sapat na ba yun para maging tayo?"

Jennie:"Give me some time I wanna think about it"

Me:"How about this ... I can be anything you want me to be"

Jennie:"Wag mo akong dinadaan sa ganyan napanood na natin yan kagabi"

Me:"Alam ko! Pero seryoso kahit anong gusto mo gagawin ko "

Jennie:"Hmm.. Mahirap yung gusto baka di mo magawa"

Me:"Di mo sure.. Di mo malalaman kung di pa ko nasusubukan"

Jennie:"What I want?? I want my surname would be the same as yours "

Me:"Ok!! Let's get marry then"

Mas pinapadali nya ang mga bagay-bagay so why not?? I'll alot mo easier to me tho..
Tinawagan ko yung Ninong kong Judge para sabihin na ikakasal na ako kala ko di sya papayag nang sabihin kong sa babae ako magpapakasal pero hindi naman sabi nya pumunta nalang daw kami sa office nya anytime ...

Me:"Ayan ok na!! Pumayag na yung ninong kong judge "

Jennie:"I was just joking "

Me:"No baby you can't take it back now.. You'll be my wife or you'll marry me "

Jennie:"Why I'm I feeling that I fell into your trap?"

Me:"Hahahaha no I didn't set a trap on you , It you who wants to marry me  so you're making thing easy for me "

Jennie:"Fine!! Let's do it and get marry"

Me:"You'll be stuck with me and our marriage forever"

Jennie:"I don't mind, I love you and that's enough for me to stay , forever! you and me?"

Me:"Of course.. I may not be a perfect one , but I'll be the one who's gonna give love and takes good care of you"

Jennie:"I'm not expecting anything from you.. I just want you to be the one would love and treat me right .. "

_________________________________________________
- ON CALL WITH KUN -
KUN:"Hey Boss, napatawag ka?"
Lisa:"Kun nasa  bayan kapa ba?"
Kun:"Oo pero uuwi na ako maya-maya
May kailangan ka"
Lisa:"Yes, could you buy me a ring?"
Kun:"Sure ... What kind of ring?"
Lisa:"Wedding ring"
Kun:"Ok then , sakto napadaan ako sa jewelry shop"
Lisa:"aren't you gonna ask me what would I do with that? "
Kun:"Nah!! It's none of me business.. "
Lisa:"Great thank you Kun"
Kun:"Oo na sige uuwi ako agad .. Bayaran mo ito ha?"
Lisa:"Oo na kahit double ba ang ibabayad ko sayo"
Kun:"Ayon!! Teka alam ba ng mga pinsan mo?"
Lisa:"Nah!! Ako na ang mag-sasabi sa kanila"
Kun:"Sige sabi mo eh.. Bye na muna"
Lisa:"Ok bye!"
- END OF CALLS -

--END OF FLASHBACK--

_________________________________________________________

[ Thank you for reading A Jenlisa Story: You and Me  please do votes and comments for more update ]