Him

I love dancing. To move my body to the beat of the music to feel like nothing else matters. The day it all started was Wednesday and it was a day that I booked a dance studio for myself to work on my solo for the competition this weekend. Let me just say now that I'm only wearing dancing shorts and have no shirt. I was in the middle of my routine when I heard a loud knock. I yelled "come in" and that's when I saw him. The most gorgeous man I've ever laid my eyes on. Did I mention he was a police officer? No? Oops well let me explain. His name is David White (pictured above) he's 33 years old and I teach his daughters contemporary on Tuesdays. Well anyways let me get back to my story. I asked him "Do you need something sir?" He just asked me if i could turn the music down because we can hear it halfway down the hall. I did even though my music wasn't even that loud. I'd do anything to please this man. I was about to say something when his two little daughters Jessie and Jessica came busting through the door pulling on his pants leg saying their hungry. They finally took notice of me and rushed over and hugged me. They asked me "Mr.Dallas what are doing here?" I told them I was working on my solo for this weekend. They squealed and asked if I would show they right then. I could never say no to their adorable faces, so of course I said yes. They grabbed their daddy's hand and dragged him to sit against the wall with all the mirrors on it. I could feel his stares on my back as I went to plug my IPhone into the stereo. I chose the song "The Man who Can't Be Moved" by the Script. I have Jessica press play when I get to the middle of the floor kneeling down. As the words start I close my eyes and just feel the beat of the music. My dance is a combination of contemporary and jazz so there was plenty of gymnastics and various leaps across the dance floor. When it was over I had almost forgotten I had people watching me until I heard 2 pairs of little hands clapping for me. I went and hugged Jessie and Jessica and kissed them on their foreheads. I looked at David and asked "what did you think Mr. White?" He didn't respond to me instead he got up and walked over to me and grabbed either side of my face and..... kissed me. It wasn't what I expected but it held a lot more meaning then I could unfold in that moment. I grabbed the back of his neck as I felt he was about to pull away because I didn't respond. I crushed our lips harder together to show him I felt the same way he was. We didn't break apart until we heard his girls saying aweee. We pulled part and rested our foreheads together. I asked "so does that mean you liked my dance?" He just laughed and nodded his head. He asked the girls if they were ready to go they said yes and asked if they could go out to eat. Mr. White being the sucker for his daughters caved in after 2 minutes of negotiating. Each girl held on to one of his hands and was heading toward the door. But soon came to a stop as Jessie told her daddy she had to ask him something so he kneeled down to her level and she whispered something to him. I looked at Jessica to see she looked at me with a knowing look. Soon David came up to me and asked if I would like to go eat with them tonight. I looked at the girls and winked just for them to see. I said yes of course who would miss out on a "date" with a sexy cop.