The Bad Day Turned Okay

I woke up to a warmth surrounding me. Wait, I fell asleep on the floor with just a blanket why does this floor feel soft and warm. Oh well I don't care I'm cold. I snuggle more into the source of the heat only to feel it moving. Uhm hold on that's not right. I slowly open my eyes. Only to see I was entangled with someone. I slowly let my eyes roam the naked chest my head was laying on. God whoever this man was he has a gorgeous body. When I get to the face realization finally hits me like a punch to the face. My head was on DAVID'S naked chest, my arm was around his waist. While his arm was holding me securely against him. I slowly unwind myself from him and look at the clock. CRAP! I'm running late it's already 8:55 I had to be at the dance studio by 9 am. I hurry and get ready in the bathroom and brush my teeth. Man! I forgot I left my dance clothes in David's car! I can't dance in normal clothes. Does David have any shorts I could wear? Guess I have to find out. I quietly start going through his drawers. Aha! I found some basketball short. I hurry and put them on they're super long going past my knees and I had to tie pretty tight for them not to fall off by now I had 1 minute to get there I'm so gonna be pissed at David for this. We have a lot to talk about. I finally got on the road and maybe I was speeding just maybe but it's not my fault. After about 5 minutes of rushing down the road I hear those all knowing police sirens behind me. I pull over on the shoulder of the road and impatiently waiting for the cop to come. Finally the police officer came up to the window and asked for my license and registration while never breaking eye contact he took one look at my license at the sudden realization hit him. He said "hey your Dallas Avery! You know Officer David White?" "Yeahhh?" "Man he never stops talking about the guy named Dallas who teaches his babies dance." "Oh well thanks I guess?" "Sorry man let me introduce myself I'm David's best friend and partner Alex Levi" "Nice to meet you, but I'm kind of in a rush right now" "Oh yeah okay I'll let you off with a warning for now I'll let David know we need to all have dinner with me and my husband" "Oh your gay?" "Yeah is that a problem?" "No no I'm gay too its okay." " okay good I'll see soon." "Bye." Finally I get to work freaking 15 minutes late. It's Friday so it's the 2-5 years old class ballet so hopefully someone took over for a while.
-----------♡-------------♧--------------♤------------♡
Ugh! Thank god one of the other teacher aids took over my class while I wasn't there. No one said anything about me showing up in basketball shorts that clearly weren't mine and my hair being a mess. As I was driving to my apartment my phone starts ringing. I don't recognize the number but I answered anyways "Hello this is Dallas can I help you?" "DALLAS!! where are you?!" I hear the 2 little angels yell down the phone. "Hey babe's I had to work today remember." "Can you come back daddy said you left because of him and he skipped work because of he was worried because you didn't leave a note or message." I think Jessica rushed out. "Babe it's okay I'm heading that way now okay? It's going to be okay I promise." "Okay we love you Dallas." Awe shit that hit my heart hard. "Love you too babes." "Bye" then the dial tone went off. Throwing my phone in the passenger seat I make a U-turn and heading the opposite direction of my apartment and to David's house. As I get our of my car I'm attacked by 2 little mosters attaching themselves around my neck. I wrap my arms around both of the girls kissing them on the forehead and whispering "where's your daddy babes?" They pointed to the window just in time to see David move away from the window. I giggled a little I know unmanly. I quickly scoop up the girls off the ground and into my arms and hurry into the house seeing as it looked like it was about rain. As I walked in I put the girls down and they ran off doing whatever they do most of the time. I wandered around until I found the kitchen. I saw David making dinner, I wandered over to him and put my hand in his front pockets of his jeans and buried my face into the back of his shirt. I felt him shift a few times and then he turned around in my arms so I put my hands in his back pockets and bury my face in his chest and rushed to mumble "I'm sorry I worried you but I woke up late and remembered I didn't have my dance clothes so i had to take your shorts and then I got pulled over by your friend Alex Levi nice man by the way we should all have dinner one day anyways I'm sorry forgive me pleeeeasssse" I gave him the puppy eyes that no one can resist even if they are on a 20 year old man. I almost gave up after a while when he didn't say anything back to me as I started to pull away I felt his hand grab my hips to keep me in place. He then said "Hey hey beautiful it's okay I'm not mad I was just so worried after last night that you has just skipped out on not just me but the girls too they really love you, you know I can't blame them though. Oh wait I have a surprise for you wait here!" He took off running up the stairs to only God knows where. I guess we will find out soon enough.