𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐈𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 3𝐫𝐝, 2022
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲

━━━━━━━━━━━

"ya niggas really got me out here doin' this." dudey complained as we carried the body through the alley. roscoe opened the dumpster for us, and we both lifted it up, throwing the guy in.

"somethin' just don't feel right. i feel like somebody watchin' us this time," roscoe looked around, "nigga you dead say this shit every fuckin' time, nobody's watching us now cmon." i waved him off and made my way back towards my car.

i unlocked the doors and we all three got in. i started up the car, and then pulled off making my way to drop them off.

"so, you and rai?" roscoe smirked, "nigga shut the fuck up about this. it was an accident." i grew frustrated.

"how you accidentally lean over and put yo lips on somebody? make it make sense." he laughed and shook his head.

"mind yo business nigga." i cut the conversation short, already knowing where it was going.

━━━━━━━━━━━

i unlocked the my apartment door and went inside, closing the door behind myself, i looked it and went straight to my room to see rai asleep.

"oh my god," i said dramatically, knowing it would wake her up.

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳..

"can you please be quiet?" she mumbled, pulling her head fully from under the cover. "nope. why you sleep?" i took off my hoodie and sat it down.

"umm maybe because i'm tired." she chuckled, i pulled the cover off of her and grabbed her ankles, pulling her to the edge of the bed.

"eli i don't feel like playing right now, just let me sleep." she pouted, "nah 'cause you thought you was so funny with that lil tiktok you posted on instagram earlier." i mugged her.

"it was just a joke boy," she laughed at me, "so youn like when i kiss you?" i leaned down, laying my head in the crook of her neck.

"first of all you still have a girlfriend and i definitely don't wanna be a home wrecker." she sighed, moving me off of her, and sat up.

"and secondly we're just besties. like yeah i know we've known each other for a long time but if we were to do something like date, i would say lets take it slow." she continued on.

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.

"you right, my bad." i apologized, "you don't have to apologize." she giggled and gave me a hug. one thing about her, she could be the most sweetest person on earth at times.

"so where'd you go?" she pulled away. "had somethin' important to handle with dudey and roscoe." i responded, not wanting to tell her what we really did.