{ School Trip Time/ 2nd Period }

Oh right were supposed to go on a trip to Kyoto

I didn't know what group I should try and be in. I don't know anyone either besides him, but that would blow my cover. I was busy with my thoughts when it felt like someone stabbed me in the back. I quickly turned around and found that it was just Naomi. Strange...what was that feeling...

"Uh hey, Yokota?" He told me with a worried expression on his face, I wrote down on a piece of paper, "Oh hey, need something?"

"Yea, I was wondering if you were fitting in here okay" I smiled at his kind words and quickly wrote down, " I'm getting more comfortable with this class but I'm not sure how I feel about the whole assassination thing.."

"Yea, I can totally relate to that, but don't worry, as long as you feel welcomed, it'll become better, I swear." his words were so kind. It's nothing like A class at all.

!School Bell Chimes!

"Oh, there's the bell, see you outside," He said while waving his hand and leaving the classroom

It was time to go out to train. Honestly, I'm not much for the training. Most things just came to me naturally.

"Everyone's aware next week is our big trip to Kyoto, correct?" Our gym teacher Karma(Karasuma) was talking to us about how we're gonna have to try and kill the octopus during our field trip, which was probably not the best, because it was supposed to be more of a relaxing trip than an assassination trip.

!School Bell Chimes!

"So we're splitting up into groups, huh?" Nahida(Nagisa) was talking with some people about the school trip groups.

[Nagisa's Pov]

"Hey Karma, do you wanna be with us?"

"Count me in." Sugino shot a questioning glare at Karma, "Uh, you're gonna behave yourself, right? No funny business.  No getting into fights and all that stuff?"

"Yea, sure, don't worry about it, dude," Karma looked like he had devil horns and a tail with that sinister look on his face while holding up a picture of two beat-up people holding up their info.

"When I stir up trouble out of town, let's just say... I know how to keep witnesses from reporting it."

"Oh great and now he's a part of our group! Way to go!" Whispered Sugino in my ear, "Eh what can I say, we've been friends for a while."

Karma looked at the paper we were holding, "So who else? We've got me, you, Sugino, Kayano, should be three or two more"

"Yep got it covered Okuda's in!"

"Still two shy, you think the last two should be girls?"

"Heh heh! No sweat. I foresaw this and took the liberty of enlisting someone very special." Sugino walked over to where Kanzaki was, "Ladies and gentlemen, class idol, Kazaki!"

"Ohh! I'm totally for it!" Said Kayano

Nice girl, Kanzaki. Doesn't exactly stand out in the crowd but everybody in Class E is nuts for her.

While everyone was talking about where we should go a voice suddenly called out, "Oh, no! If you bastards think you're gonna deal me out of this trip think again!"

"What!? You know, you're kinda giving us mixed signals here!" Professor Bitch was yelling at Maehara even though she was the one who started it first.

[Y/n's Pov]

What's so fun about a trip that I've already been on and to add to that we have to try and kill that tentacle perv

I was busy in my thoughts when someone called my name, "Hey Yokota!! Wanna join our group?" It was the baseball dude with blueberry hair I wrote in my journal full of already written down common answers, "Sure!"