CHAPTER 26

Night had fallen, a blanket of white stars filled the sky. Cheng Xing finishes up with the dishes and puts them down to dry by the sink. Li Ming watches as Cheng Xing heads back to his room. Shortly afterwards, Li Ming follows.

In Cheng Xing's room, the lights suddenly switched off. The room was engulfed by the darkness, illuminated only by a small dim light from outside. A rough hand yanked Cheng Xing up from his chair and slammed him into the wall.

Cheng Xing felt a muscular body pressed up against him and preventing him from moving. Cheng Xing struggles to free himself, but a familiar voice whispers into his ear

"Shh.... relax" Li Ming murmurs into his ear

"Li Ming, what are you doing"

Li Ming responds by slowly bringing his face closer and closer, but stops just before their lips touch

"Uhh-"

Li Ming silences him with his lips. He grabs Cheng Xing's neck and pulls him closer, trapping him and deepening the kiss. Cheng Xing groaned at the contact. His hands burned against his skin. Li Ming pressed his tongue against Cheng Ding's lips. A silent question.

Cheng Xing smiled against his lips and obliged.

Li Ming slips his tongue into Cheng Xing's mouth wastes no time in exploring. The feeling of his soft lips, tongue and the heat of his body pressed up against him left him breathless with need and desire. This was almost too much. Almost. Li Ming breaks off the kiss and trails light kisses down his neck, each kiss leaving setting his skin aflame. Li Ming leans towards his ear and whispers...

"You all mine" he smirks

Li Ming pressed his mouth back against Cheng Xing's neck. Gently, teasing him with every stroke of his tongue. His hands trail to the top of Cheng Xing's shirt, slowly unbuttoning it and letting it fall, exposing Cheng Xing's chest and sculpted torso. Li Ming trails burning hot kisses from his neck down to the hem of his pants making Cheng Xing moan in pleasure and arch his back as hunger and lust zip through his body. Sparks flew before his eyes. Cheng Xing shivers as tingles run down his spine feeding his hunger for more. Li Ming moves back to his mouth and kisses him again, this time tender and soft. Cheng Xing's mouth tingled as Li Ming swept his tongue over his lips before slipping it into his mouth to caress his tongue.

Li Ming pushes Cheng Xing from the wall onto the bed. He unbuttons his shirt as he walked towards the bed, tugs it over his head and throws it on the ground. He crawls on top of Cheng Xing trapping him under his arms. The dim light cast shadows over Li Ming's defined muscles. He dips his head and presses his mouth against Cheng Xing's, prying it open with his tongue. He puts a hand behind his head and pulls him closer, deepening the kiss Cheng Xing groans in approval as he kisses Li Ming back with even more hunger. Breaking off the kiss, Li Ming hungrily trails his tongue down his neck, licking and sucking. 

Cheng Xing breath leaves him in a rush as he closes his eye to revel in the feeling of the soft and warm mouth on his neck. Cheng Xing unlaces his hands from Li Ming's neck and trails it down his body tracing his firm torso. The hot feeling of Li Ming's body against his only fuels his hunger and desire. Li Ming, now kneeling above him looks Cheng Xing straight in the eye, sparkling as they tease him, daring him to make a move. Cheng Xing hooks his arm around Li Ming's neck and pulls him down, bringing his face closer, stopping just before they can kiss and smirks.

"Now it's my turn," Cheng Xing whispers. He pushes Li Ming back and rolls on top of him, now trapping Li Ming underneath. Cheng Xing leant down and tenderly kisses Li Ming on the lips, while Li Ming's hands move all over his body tracing every scar, every imperfection leaving a burning trail of sparks all over Cheng Xing's body. A burning desire of sensation spreads across his body, wave after wave. Something burned inside him. He looks down at Li Ming, whose eyes are alight with lust.