Remembrance Of My Past Part 1

(Republishing because people aren't getting the notification or can't see the chapter)

I remember it all too well, the day I went back to my own world. The first thing I did was go see my sister, Sayo. I showed her all the pictures I took and told her all the stories of my adventures in the other worlds I went too. I told her about the heroes I met, the Kamen Riders. I fought alongside them and helped a few with their personal problems. Once I was finished with my stories my sister asked me if I found a way for her to come with me but I didn't. I told her I will find a way no matter what. Why, because my sister can see into other worlds but can travel them. That's when it happened my older brother burst into her room. He yelled at me about how I abandoned our family and legacy for trivial things. I told him I did everything for our family. I took over the family business to continue it after our parents died. For once I wanted to do something for myself that's why I left but he told me there are things I don't understand.

Y/N: "Things I don't understand? We're a pharmaceutical company searching for new cures. I was good at doing business, you're the doctor! They need someone like you in the chair."

(Authors notes: pharmaceutical company sounded like a good choice for Shockers disguise. They look like there making new medicine but actually are making Cyborgs. I don't know it sounded right to me. You guys got any ideas?)

Tsukikage: "You honestly think we're a pharmaceutical company? You've seen it yourself the things we made." Tsukikage holds up a black device.

Y/N: "Wait how do you have that!?"

Tsukikage: "This is what we make Y/N! You stealing this wouldn't of stopped us from making another one!" Tsukikage places the device on his waist. Y/N quickly does the same with the one he stole when he left Shocker.

Y/N & Tsukikage: "Henshin!"

Sayo: "Stop it!"

Next thing I know I'm laying on the grass outside our home completely beaten. I look up to see my older brother standing over me as rain falls on us. Sayo is standing behind Tsukikage watching what's happening.

 Sayo is standing behind Tsukikage watching what's happening

Tsukikage: "I had no choice but to do this. The other higher ups wanted to kill you. I told them I would punish you and once I'm done, you'll be imprisoned. I don't know for how long but I hope you will realize the mistake you have made and join us once again." Tsukikage opens his RideBooker to take out a Ride Card. He opens the Dark DecaDriver to slide the card inside to close it.

Final Attack Ride: D-D-D-Decade!

Gold cards appear in front of Tsukikage. He jumps in the air for the gold cards to follow him up. Tsukikage extends his right leg to head towards Y/N.

Y/N stands up to see Tsukikage enter the gold card for his right leg to gain gold bar code around it.

Sayo: "Noo! STOP!!" A aurora curtain appears next to Y/N.