Chapter 10

Alright, I was speeding this up because I didn't wanna disappoint the people who were looking forward to this.

I might have made some mistakes, especially during the time I screwed up and pulled for Engulfing Lightning when I didn't have enough Primogems, and furiously grinded for a few days, less than a week, with no sleep, in hopes I could get it.

But because of my luck, I didn't get it. But I did get Ayato's sword.

I might use it for Ayaka when I pull for her on her next rerun banner.

Anyway, whoever plays Genshin while reading this, good luck on you pulls and 50/50s.

Some content in this chapter may have come out of nowhere, but i said "Fuck it!" I'm adding it anyway.

After calming Shion down before she whips up a storm as deadly as her cooking that not even Veldanava himself can handle, and giving Geld and his crew a bunch of barrels of beer, they eventually made it to Dwargon.

They had to clear up the misunderstanding which took about the whole trip there, but it all got resolved. Thankfully, it didn't result in Shuna having to avoid Rimuru all over again.

As for Rimuru, he didn't know which was worse. Shion's tantrum storm or Shuna's tension.

He didn't want any, so he had to prevent both.

"GATE OPENING!"

Right, back to the present, Rimuru and co. were entering Dwargon's gates.

Kaido: "Hey, it's been a while. I must say, you're looking well, bro."

Kaido was happy to see his brother after so long. Kaijin was the same.

Kaijin: "Kaido! I haven't seen you in ages. I've been busy working for the boss, but it's been a blast!"

Kaido: "Good to hear. From what you say in your letters, you seem to be in high spirtis. How about you guys?"

The Dwarf brothers told him they were doing just fine. Myrd being Myrd, he made Minecraft Villager noises.

Kaido: "So, where is Rimuru, anyway? He with you?"

He began looking back and forth between the carriages, much to their confusion.

Rimuru: 'Oh, right. He's unaware of my new appearance.'

Shizu: 'So he only remembers you as a Slime?'

Rimuru: 'Yup.'

Kaido: "I hope he is. He's a guest of his majesty, after all. I have to be sure to give him a proper welcome."

Kaijin: "Uh... Oh, right! You haven't seen his new form yet."

Kaido: "Hm? New form?"

Kaijin: "See that blue-haired guy who looks like a girl?"

Rimuru waved. Honestly, he'd describe himself the same way... and he's pretty sure Izumi would, too.

Kaijin: "Believe it or not, that there's the boss."

Kaido: "Eh?"

Rimuru: "Yo."

Recognizing his voice, Kaido was in shock.

Rimuru: 'I expected as much, this would be his reaction.'

After regaining his composure, Kaijin gave them a proper greeting and led the Tempest crew inside the Kingdom, where chatter was heard all around. An path was cleared specifically for them.

Shuna: "I'm kind of nervous about this..."

Shion: "Don't be. You had this kind of greeting every time back in our old village."