Prelude

They both bent down when they heard the gunshots.

He held her hand and started running toward his vehicle, but before they could escape the girl got shot in her left leg and fell to the ground.

He quickly lifted her into bridal style and started running. Once they reached his vehicle he quickly started speeding the car far away from the enemies.

" Does it hurt? Are you okay? Just hold on for a few minutes I'll find out if there is any hospital nearby ." he said worry wavering over his voice.

She didn't say anything but looked right into his eyes not understanding what was going on around her.

" Who are you Taeyong?"

"I can't tell you about it but trust me you are safe with me "

" Does getting shot in my leg considered safe?" she asked furiously.

" Trust me I'm here for a good reason," he said while sprinting the vehicle

She looked at his face with a lot of thoughts running through her head.

Will all her questions ever be answered?

Characters

Lee Taeyong
1 July 1995
Age: 27 years

Lee Taeyong is the superintendent of the police department

Lee Taeyong is the superintendent of the police department. He is known as one of the most dangerous and ruthless police officers but he is not someone well-known to the public.

He has been awarded for his great work as a sincere police officer. Though he is intimidating once he is off duty he is a complete sweetheart.
Only his close friends and family know about his fun antics.

He is currently single but used to be in a relationship with one of his classmates but broke up due to his career and hasn't had any love interest since then.

Kang Nari
7 November 1994
Age: 28 years

Kang Nari 7 November 1994 Age: 28 years

Kang Nari is now the CEO of Kang Sol. The company was started by her father Mr. Kang when he was in his late twenties.

She was quite good at studies and is an academically gifted child. Nari was sent abroad to pursue graduation in business.

And after her graduation, she took care of the London branch of their firm for the past four years now, but on the sudden death of her father, she had to return to Seoul and take up the company's main branch immediately so that the company wouldn't go bankrupt.

Nari's mother died when she was 10 years old. She never shared a good bond with her father rather she was scared of him.

She once dated a boy from her university but got cheated on the very next week of their relationship. From then on she never trusted anyone, especially guys.

Mr.Kang Myung
3 February 1970
Age: 52 years

Mr.Kang Myung is Nari's dad. He started Kang sol in his late twenties, and during the early stages, the company was at a loss for almost 3 to 4 years. But after marrying Nari's mom with the help of his wife and inlaws he was able to expand the company.

He is a well-known businessman but something that the world doesn't know about him is that he runs Korea's most feared mafia group " The Black Souls".

Black Soul is Korea's most feared mafia group, they are known to be in drugs, smuggling, robbery, and a few other illegal activities.

Though they are ruthless they have never killed any innocent people. During a police raid, four members of the Black soul were caught and kept in lockup but they somehow managed to escape that very night.

But their identities have been disclosed to the public to be more cautious. He doesn't let anyone know this secret, not even his daughter.

He always kept Nari away from the mafia stuff and doesn't want her to get involved in the mafia.

Nari has no clue that her dad runs a mafia though her house is always surrounded by bodyguards she always thought it was because of his wealth or something.

One day he was found dead in his guest house. According to the reports, he died due to a heart stroke.

By: normal__nctzen;)