Mini-mini Theater

----- Elementary Days ------

Senku !!!

Urgg... Senku sigh at the annoying girl who bother him without rest like a puppy. This is their first ever lesson at elementary school.

Y/N was very happy to be sitting in front of senku, she believe he's happy too maybe... hopefully. The moment they start lesson Senku ace almost every subject, he suck at making stories. Y/N on the hand was good at it but other subject not so much.

Their relationship was very weird to other people eyes, they are so different yet close. There was a time when Y/N was in a archery club she bring Senku along without asking his opinion of course, and there's other time when Senku was busy with his book Y/N keep asking him to play with her. But Senku wasn't even saying a word he just let Y/N drag him around like a teddybear or he just fully giving up on stopping Y/N.

Senku always rank 1st everytime that the whole class see this as normal everyday event. Y/N congratulate Senku everytime without fail, his attitude is indifferent as ever but deep down he's kinda waiting for Y/N to congratulate him.

" Senku congratulations on 1st rank this semester" Y/N jump from behind to surprised senku with her hand warping Senku neck almost chocking him.

" Do you want to kill me ", scream senku taping repeatedly on Y/N hand asking for mercy

Their classmates look at them with annoyed eyes, some might not admit it but deep down they were jealous of their relationship. There are girls who tried to seduce Senku the same way as Y/N to annoy her but they got kick out. Some boys tried to flirt with Y/N but she was uninterested.

This time a group of girls who had their boyfriend dump them because they were interested at Y/N come together to make up a plan, they wanted revenge. They wanted to make Senku hate Y/N, they spread ugly rumors that she was a player, she's cheating on senku with another guy and that she was just using Senku to get good grades and make Senku does her homework, She also just pretending to like Senku to get everyone attention.

The whole class heard of this rumors and began gossiping, the Dumped girls started to bully Y/N calling her a bitch and so on. One of the girls rip Y/N textbook in front of her and they were laughing at it as if it's a funny joke.

Y/N just look at them with cold eyes, wanted to hit them but decided not to, " I tell the teacher you rip my book ".

"Ow~ you are going to tell the teacher I'm so scared" , the mean girl sarcastically scone.

" She playing the victim now hilarious~ ", they laugh again but this time more sinister.

" Senku's so stupid to date her, all that brain is useless hahaha~".

Y/N string snap, when they badmouthing Senku Y/N anger reach it's peak. Her hand was about to slap them but get stop midway. The girls were surprise but not as surprised as Y/N when she turn to look.

The one who stop her is Senku...

"Look even your boyfriend agree".

Haaaaa ===3 , Senku long sigh. "You guys are the stupid ones!! WE WEREN'T  DATING !!!"

"Wha-- !!!! ", The girls were shock and the whole class watch, they were all just watching since the beginning Y/N get bullied no one help. They were afraid of getting involved. But Y/N don't really blame them because she was always so focus on only Senku that she never really tried to have a best friend only a friend in name...
That day Y/N learn that maybe she should open up a little more

" We aren't dating so why can't she hang out with another guy ", Senku said while scratching his ear.

" But weren't you guys always together " accuse the girl.

" Ask her she always near me, Oh~ and I never done her homework and teaching her is a pain she never gets it " Senku add

Y/N kick Senku feet, " you could've said it nicer " pout Y/N

Y/N know Senku trying to help her but it's was so bad that she forget what the big deal is all about

" Then-- "

Before the girls could say anything Y/N interrupt " I genuinely like Senku you could say I'm crazy about him but he never respond to it so whatever rumors it is about me the only true is that I'm SENKU STALKER!!!! " Y/N proudly reclaim that title

The whole atmosphere suddenly turn silent,
While Y/N eyes shine the people in that place just had a pity expression. . . . .

Just like that the situation changes, people start doing their own business again. Senku ask Y/N to give Taiju a list of his materials then come to his house. Y/N happily do it.

As for the mean girls they were about to run when Senku stop them by tripping one of the girls leg, the girl fall.

"Oi, you girls, if you ever bother her again I hope you're ready to face the consequences. Do I make myself clear "

The girls nods looking at senku terrifying expression then ran away as fast as they can

At the evening Y/N and Taiju go to Senku place with the list of the materials. Just as they enter Senku room Y/N said that she accidentally forget one more material on the list. Taiju volunteer to get that material on the store again.

" Accidentally forget...yeah right"

Senku see through Y/N plan too many times to fall for it, Y/N want alone time with Senku.

" Thanks "

" For what " Senku reply it lazy tone

" Well, I see everything ", Stalker Y/N know that this list of material will be needed two more weeks later not today. She saw Senku threatening those girls she was very happy that Senku defend her from those mean girls.

Senku turn his back on Y/N but his ears is slightly red hiding his red face.

" You were very cool "

" Back to work  " he mumble while scratching his head

" Alright sir, hehehe ", Y/N pose a salute hand to Senku.

Senku just took a few glance at Y/N.