Valentine Spesial

It's was their school days....

"Hey, who will you give chocolate to.."

" That's a secret "

" I know it was the boy next door right"

Some girls in cooking club are gossiping about tomorrow's Valentine day...who will they give their chocolate to.

" Who's Y/N give chocolate to is no secret, in fact maybe the whole school know already"

" Yeah, Senku's must be waiting for your chocolate too" , tease the girls

"Well I hope he likes it, if not I'll shove it in his mouth", blush Y/N

The girls in cooking club know Y/N was kinda passionate when it comes to Senku they can only pray for Senku well being....

" But is Senku the only guy in your eyes, you got other options too you know" suggest one of her club member.

" Come on~~, as the cooking club leader you have to show them your skills like giving some boys obligation chocolate "

Even though they know that Y/N had eyes only for Senku some boys still hoping to get a chocolate from Y/N even if it's only obligation.

" Yeah she's right, it's only obligation chocolate. Come on we are all going to make it too " pestered them

Y/N didn't know that her fellow club member are trying to light a fire on their relationship, these girls know that they needed some drama in their relationship for them to progress further. By the request from her fellow comrades Y/N had no choice but to agree to it.

Finally the day of Valentine..

As agreement Y/N prepared quite number of chocolate with her. She give them to the boys that had help her before and thank them. She also give the girls in her class, they all enjoy it.

Senku who just arrived at class saw Y/N giving a chocolate to another guy, without checking or asking he just left the classroom. Y/N didn't notice it because she was too busy refusing the guy offering to go out after school.

In class and whenever there's a break Y/N try to talk to Senku but he's always appear to be busy so she continues to give everyone obligation chocolates. After some times Senku realize it was her club activity, to give obligation chocolates to guys. He felt some kind of conflicted feeling, the feeling of being dumbfounded, anger and maybe a little sigh of relief.

" Senku !!!"

The voice wasn't belong to Y/N but a girl from the same club as her named Nana

Nana ask Senku to see her after school on the class. This was also heard by Y/N who's just passing by the hallway.

" Sure ", that sentence from Senku made Nana's happy but made Y/N feel surprise and mad.

In her heart she curse Senku, " How could you Senku I always tried to ask you to hang out after school and you always said you're busy that's so unfair." Instead of being sad that her friend and Senku going to have a relationship she felt it wasn't her place to interrupt she can only accept it as it is.

Senku know that Y/N was hiding and pay no mind to it as he wait in the classroom for Nana to come. He was like a child getting his revenge because he got humiliated on purpose.

Nana had arrived with a chocolate and a note written in it. Y/N was listening to their every conversation.

" Senku please read it when you are alone ", run Nana.

" Huh???, Why did she run " said Senku

When Senku try to read the note Knowing Y/N was there he make a wicked face and said what written in the note out loud for Y/N to hear.