Where are the boys?

Hermione was sat, leaning against a wall, crying and shaking. Nobody even seemed to notice her. Now that she had saved their lives she was worth nothing to them. Then she saw someone coming towards her. Mcgonagall.
"Hermione dear are you alright?" She asked.
"Y-yes i think so." She responded, still shaking.
"No dear your not look at you. Come on we need to get you somewhere warmer."
"Ok-okay." She respond and took Mcgonagalls arm so she could lead her there.

As they were walking something caught Hermione's eye. She saw Narcissa Malfoy and her son Draco Malfoy sitting down with tear stained faces. They only looks they were receiving were glares. They had been through a war too. It was Lucius that was evil. They just had to follow his footsteps.
"Professor-"
"Call me Minnie Hermione."
"O-okay. Um I need to go and do something I'll be back in 5 minutes."
"Alright dear." Hermione gave her a great full smile and walked over to the Malfoys.

"Hi." She said. Both looked up at her.
"Granger?" Draco said.
"Hermione." She smiled. And for a second, so did Draco.
"Mrs Malfoy, I am so sorry for the way the others." She gestured to where everyone else was, "are treating you. You two have fought in a war too and are probably just as scared from it. I know that the way you two were acting was only to make you husband, and father, satisfied." Hermione said making both of the Malfoys eyes grow with shock.
"H-how though?" Narcissa asked.
"Well I do know that you lied about Harry Potter being dead, it may have been only to check on your son but you could have lied and waited to see your son. You may not realise Mrs Malfoy but that lie, saved us all." Hermione looked at everyone still breathing.
"And Draco, May I call you Draco?" Draco nodded. "At Malfoy Manner. You knew that it was Harry didn't you?"
"Yes." He choked.
"But you lied. You said you were unsure. Again that lie saved not only Harry's life, but mine, Ronald's and the people here's. You two are just as much hero's as me. It will take a while for people to realise that, but they will, eventually." Hermione smiled. They two Malfoys were shocked.
"Why?" Draco asked.
"Pardon?" Hermione questioned.
"I was so horrible to you, why are you helping me."
"Draco, you were way to young to be brought into the middle of this. You only wanted to please your father, witch at the time seemed impossible. And in a house full of bliss prejudice you are bound to believe you are above others if that's what your father taught you. You aren't evil Draco. You're misunderstood."
A tear roled down his cheek.
"Thank you." He said. Hermione hugged him. He stood there a bit shocked but eventually hugged her back. But he found he had a strange sensation in his stomach. It felt like butterflies were in his stomach.
"Come on let's get back to Minnie." Hermione said.
"Minnie?" Narcissa laughed.
"Yes." Hermione took Narcissas hand and led her towards Mcgonagall.

"Hermione Granger!" Hermione stoped.
"Yes." She said.
"Why are you with Death eaters Draco and Narcissa Malfoy?"
"Personally I don't think that's any of your business." She snapped. "And they are ex death eaters."
"But Hermione they are cruel." Pavarotti Patil said.
"That is not for you to say. You have no idea what happened to them and how they saved us all." She stated annoyed at the questions.
"But how."
"You don't need to know that. All you need to know is that if I can forgive them. Bullied by Draco Malfoy for 7 years and tortured on their drawing room floor. Then so can you." She said and kept walking with them.

Im sorry this chapter is short but again this is just kind of a lead up to the main chapter/s. So there isnt really much I can write because I just want to get to them. I hope you are enjoying this book so far 🫶