5 years later- invitations

Ages of the characters:
Hermione-24
Ginny-24
Blaise-24
Draco-25
Harry-24
Ron-25
Lyra-3
Cassidy-3

Hermione & Draco:

"Mia, love, we have a letter!" Draco shouted
"From who?" Hermione shouted back.
"Minerva!" Seconds later Draco heard Hermione running down the stairs.
"Minnie sent a letter?" Hermione questioned. Hermione found out that her parents had sided in the war despite the erased memories. When she found this out she was already close with Mcgonagall but this bought them even closer. She was 19 when she found out. A few days after the war she was sent a letter from the Australian Ministry. Mcgonagall became her mother figure. when she was pregnant and freaking out because it was unexpected, when she was getting married and she was freaking out (Mcgonagall had cried at her wedding.) Mcgonagall was always there even before the war she was like a second mother to Hermione.

"Yes she did love." He held the letter to Hermione who snatched. "Calm down we get letters like every week."
"I know what this is!"
"What is it Mia?" Draco asked.
"A reunion!" Hermione squeaked. Suddenly two little footsteps came running down. The Malfoy twins. Lyra: who looked like Draco but with chocolate brown eyes. She had the personality of Hermione. And Cassidy: who looked like Hermione with Storm grey eyes and had the personality of Draco.
"We heard yelling, what happened?" Lyra asked.
"Yeah I was trying to make a Patronus." Cassidy said.
"Cas your 4. You can't make a Patronus." Draco said.
"Says who. I'm going to be the best witch of all time!" She got Draco's competitiveness. Lyra looked at her.
"In the book I read you are only supposed to start showing magic at 8. We are 4 cas." Lyra responded.
"Yeah but I'm amazing so I'll do it earlier." Cassidy responded.
"She's so much like you." Hermione said to Draco.
"I know, I love it." Draco said grinning.
"I'm cold mummy!" Cassidy said. Hermione waved her hand and the window closed. She could do wandless magic for 5 years now. Nobody knew she could do it during the war though.
"Mummy mummy look!" Lyra said. She was waving her hand and blue mist was coming out. It was ice.
"Well done baby." Hermione said. Confused at why her 4 year old could produce ice powers.
"No fair!" Cassidy pouted.
"Cas you'll get your powers soon too I'm sure of it!" Lyra said. The two have the sibling relationship Harry and Hermione had before he left.

"Girls we are going to Hogwarts tomorrow for a reunion!"
"Cool are we gonna meet your friends?" Lyra asked.
"No you girls will be in auntie Minnie's office.
"I love it there! She has so many books. Maybe I can learn why my hands are doing this!"
"God your such a nerd." Cassidy teased.
"Cool." Lyra shrugged.
"Why can't we meet your friends?" Cassidy asked.
"Because. You girls are young, it's gonna be loud and nobody else has kids." Draco said.
"Aw man." Cassidy moaned.
"Maybe you can try and use your power there." Lyra said.
"Oh hell yeah!" Cassidy said.
"I'm gonna go dress shopping now by love." Hermione said.
"Bye Mia."

Ginny and Blaise:
"Blaise we got a letter to go to a reunion!" Ginny yelled up
"Cool are we going?"
"Yes obviously! We are going to see Mione and Draco!"
"Yea!" Blaise came down the stairs.
"I can't wait to see dray I haven't seen him since the wedding"
"And I haven't seen Mione since then, I wonder what happened."
"Alright you should go dress shopping and pick up a dress as pretty as you." Blaise said kissing Ginny on the cheek. Ginny blushed.
"Blaise stop it." She said playfully.
"Don't show me your dress until tomorrow babe."
"Okay. Bye!" Ginny said leaving the house.

Harry, Ron and Tiffany:

"Ron we got a letter!" Harry yells.
"What are you yelling about Babe?" Tiffany comes into the room.
"My old school invited me to a reunion."
"Hogwarts right?"
"Yes."
"I can't wait to meet your friends!"
"I can't wait to see them."
Ron walks into the room.
"What were you yelling about mate?"
"Mcgonagall sent us a letter. There is a Hogwarts reunion."
"Cool I can't wait!"
"Same. I wonder what Mione has been up to."
"Same. And the ferret." Ron and Harry burst out laughing and Tiffany was just look at them like 🤨.
"Something that happened at school." Harry responds.
"You know Ginny is married?" Ron said.
"Yeah? Basically everyone there will be."
"Hopefully not Hermione." Ron mumbled with a creepy smile on his face.
"Ron it's been 5 years she's probably got someone else."
"No! She won't have trust me." He said still smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I case your wondering "whose Tiffany I've never heard of her?" She's an OC I made for Harry to be with. She is a witch and knows he saved the Wizarding world. She is only dating him and yes Ginny is married sorry I just kind of threw that in there to make it clear her and Blaise are married. Harry never loved her and him and Ron don't care she's married to Blaise. In their words "he's not as bad as Malfoy". I hope your enjoying the book so far 🫶