The (drama) party

Hermione and Draco walked into the great hall with their girls in Mcgonagall's office. They pushed open the doors to see,what they thought, everyone already there. They were greeted by Mcgonagall.
"So glad you made it Hermione and Draco." She commented.
"Wouldn't miss it, also we put the girls in your office I hope you don't mind Minnie." Hermione told her.
"Of course why wouldn't it be?" She replied and walked towards the teachers.

Hermione and Draco walked down toward their friends, Blaise and Ginny.
"Omg Mione I haven't seen you in forever!!" Ginny said.
"I missed you Gin I'm sorry it's been a buddy few years." Hermione mentioned.
"We have to catch up right now!"

"Alright mate?" Draco said.
"Yeah, you?" Blaise answered
"Good thanks."
"I haven't seen you in so long."
"I know rights it's been crazy."

30 minutes later

Professor Mcgonagall made her way to the podium and clapped, making sure all attention was on her before speaking,
"Thank you all for coming here today to meet your friends and peers once again, I am aware all of the golden trio had cut contact with people here." Everyone looked at Hermione who started looking Minnie in the eyes and frowning. Minnie laughed and everyone had a shocked expression on their faces.
"I can laugh can't I?" She asked rolling her eyes at her former students.
"Anyway thank you Hermione for being here on time but now we have the other 2/3rds of the trio! Please welcome Mr Potter and Mr Weasley!" Everyone clapped and in came Harry and Ron. Hermione instantly ran and hugged each of them. She had tears coming down her face. Everyone clapped even harder as the three were reunited once again.
"Mione I missed you!" Harry said and hugged her.
"I missed you to Harry." She said
"Hey Hermione~" Ron said flirtatiously.
"Stop it Ron I'm married." Hermione held her hand up.
"Woah your married!?" Harry asked "to who?"
"Come." She said and grabbed his hand to lead him.  When Draco saw them approaching he became nervous all of a sudden.
"Here he is..." Hermione said.
"MALFOY?" Harry said. "YOU MARRIED MALFOY?"
"Yes, please don't yell people are looking."
"Why?" Ron pitched in
"Because I love him?" Hermione said as it was pretty obvious.
"You love him?" Harry asked.
"Problem?" Hermione asked.
"OF COURSE THERES A PROBLEM ITS BLOODY MALFOY!" Ron yelled, Hermione flinched.
"Ron stop now everyone's looking at us" she pleaded.
"No I will not stop! Why?"
"If your ex pe ting me to apolagise for marrying the man I love then you are mistaken Ronald. YOU LEFT WITHOUT A WORD TO ME. 'Who cares she saved the Wizarding world let's just leave her with no one.'" She did sloppy impression of Ron.
"You didn't save the Wizarding world you did nothing except get tortured!" Ron yelled. Hermione thought back to being tortured and carved into.
"RONALD! YOU AND HARRY BOTH DECIDED TO GIVE UP. 'ITS TO MUCH EFFORT WE SHOULD STOP' BECAUSE WE DIDNT FIND A HORCRUXES IN ONE MONTH! IF I HADNT PERSUADED YOU TO KEEP GOING WE WOULD ALL BE DEAD OR SUFFERING. I TOOK THE CRUCIATUS CURSE FOR YOU TWO WITHOUT EVEN AN ARE YOU ALRIGHT OR THANK YOU." She yelled "SO I WILL NOT APOLAGISE FOR MARRYING THE MAN I LOVE!"
"What did your parents think of it? Being married to a man who tormented you for years?" Ron asked. Hermione stood there in shock.
"M-my parents-" Hermione stumbled as tears poured out of her eyes.
"Mr Weasley if you could stop making a scene. If you can't contain your anger then please step outside." Mcgonagall intervened standing behind hermione.

"Fine but I want her to answer my question." He reply's. Mcgonagall stepped closer to Hermione.
"Mr Weasley! That is none of your business." She says.
"Minnie it's fine." Hermione managed to say.
"Minnie?" Ron raises his eyebrow. Hermione chooses to ignore this question.
"My parents are dead Ron. I found out a week after my wedding." Hermione replied. Everyone in the room was beyond shocked. She had handled this almost completely by herself and didnt even tell Ginny.
"Mione I'm so sorry." Harry says.
"It's fine the only people that knew were me Draco and Minnie." She said and wiped a tear away impatiently.

Suddenly people began to hear footsteps coming from outside the hall, Mcgonagall, Hermione and Draco instantly became worried, looking at one another, because they knew what it was. Suddenly the doors burst open and Cassidy came in with Lyra following close behind, because of what they look like people instantly knew who's they were and look at Hermione and Draco.
"I'm sorry mummy, I tried to stop her but she's too fast- auntie Minnie!" She said running towards Mcgonagall.
"Hey Lyra!" She said picking the girl up.
"You just can't handle my awesomeness Ly." Cassidy said walking through the path that was made for Lyra.
"Hey Aunti Minnie!" Cassidy said hugging Mcgonagalls leg. Minerva put Lyra down and held the two girls at her side as she walked up to the front of the room. Everyone was staring at her Hermione and Draco.

"Girls we told you to stay in auntie Minnie's office!" Draco scolded.
"Yeah but daddy my awesomeness has already filled that room so I thought I'd come and fill this one." She stated. Everyone laughed at this except Hermione who was used to this behaviour constantly.
"Cassidy that is no excuse!" She said
"Mum it's kind of my fault! She could do the cool thingy I could do this morning and I said 'you should show mummy' because I couldn't find a book that explained it, I was only on my third one! Anyway she mistook it for 'you should show her now' hence the part where it's my fault." Lyra said.

"Wow couldn't keep your legs shut could you?" Hermione heard from behind her.
"Huh?" She said.
"You couldn't wait could you? They look 4 meaning you were pregnant at 20." Ron said.
"I believe that is my information and choice when I want or was pregnant." She said.
"I always new you were a slut. Couldn't have me so you went to Malfoy." He said. God he was so full of himself.
"No Ron. I never wanted you get that through your think skull!" She said. This was like a play for the people watching

*thwack*

Everyone's eyes went wide when they saw what had happened. Hermione had her hand over her face and she was crying while Ron had an angry expression on his face as he put his hand back by his side.
"Don't talk to me like that you whore!" He yelled.

"Oh no he doesn't do that." Cassidy and Lyra muttered at the same time.

~~~~twin telepathy between Cassidy and Lyra ~~~~

User our powers on him Ly?
Yes this bitch is not smacking my mum and getting away with it.
I like this side of you Lyra.
Yeah well you have a bad influence on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyra and Cassidy pushed their way through the crowd and to the back of the Hall.
They pushed past Hermione and stood in front of Ron. They both held their right hand out and Cassidy had a flame hovering above her hand, (she had learned how to do this while in Mcgonagalls office) and Lyra had a water droplet.

"Your going to leave right now or I will set you on fire and if your lucky enough Ly will put you out." Cassidy stated simply.
"But I probably won't." Lyra added. Winking at him.
"Why should I be scared of little girls." Ron smirked.
"I really wish you hadn't said that." Lyra said. "Go on Cas."

Cassidy threw her flame at him and his clothes instantly set on fire. He started screaming and everyone was looking at the power the 7 year olds (yes they are 7 I changed their age.) had.
"Put me out you twats!" Ron yelled.
"Nah I'm good." Lyra added. "Regretting your decision?"
"I hope you burn to a crisp."
"Girls that's enough!" Mcgonagall said. "I think Mr Weasley has learnt his lesson." She added.
"Awh man." Cassidy said and she put the fire out.
Lyra then chucked a bunch of (salt) water on him. (If your wondering why it's because that stings with burns)
"Watch your mouth next time Weasel. Or your body will be the same colour as your hair." Cassidy said.

"Someone escort Mr Weasley to Madam Pomfrey."
"Won won!" Lavender shouted. "What did those pests do to you!" Suddenly she runs into the hall. Where did she come from?
"Are you really going to test us after what you just saw?" Lyra said with a raised eyebrow. Lavender just scowled.
"That's what I thought" Cassidy said. Lavender left with Ron to go to the Hospital wing.
The girls turned around and the hall began to clap.
It was a beautiful and joyous night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was quite a dramatic chapter. It took me a while to write. As I said if you don't like Ron being 'the bad guy' you probably didn't like this chapter. Yes I did change the girls ages to 7 because I thought that 4 is a bit young. Just ignore the fact Hermione would have to be 17 to have them. Imagine she was still 20 they just grew fast ig. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🫶